Gentleman's Pinch - Friday 28Th Jan In Shoreditch

A mate (Terry Farley) runs a regular Friday called Gentleman's Pinch at the excellent Griffin pub in Shoreditch. The music policy varies - they've had a reggae night, Kevin Roland DJed before Xmas, etc. Anyway he's asked me to do a Northern night on 28th Jan. I'll be playing a pretty obvious sellection of Northern and Club Soul but Mr Va Va Voom himself, Yann Vatiste, will be joining me to make it much more interesting for those interested in the real deal. One or two others may come down and spin a few too.

Perfect after work drinks if you are in town. All the details below:

Friday 28th Jan

8 till 11pm

Upstairs, The Griffin, 93 Leonard St, London, EC2A 4RD

DJs - Yann Vatiste & Will Nicol

FREE

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A mate (Terry Farley) runs a regular Friday called Gentleman's Pinch at the excellent Griffin pub in Shoreditch. The music policy varies - they've had a reggae night, Kevin Roland DJed before Xmas, etc. Anyway he's asked me to do a Northern night on 28th Jan. I'll be playing a pretty obvious sellection of Northern and Club Soul but Mr Va Va Voom himself, Yann Vatiste, will be joining me to make it much more interesting for those interested in the real deal. One or two others may come down and spin a few too.

Perfect after work drinks if you are in town. All the details below:

Friday 28th Jan

8 till 11pm

Upstairs, The Griffin, 93 Leonard St, London, EC2A 4RD

DJs - Yann Vatiste & Will Nicol

FREE

Cheers

Bump, bump. Reminder - its this Friday and it seems like quite a few bods are coming along. Jake Lingwood and Chris Sweet are going to spin a few as well as me and Yann.

Should be a giggle.

Cheers, Will