New Hope For The Future Future Of Soul Music

Modern soul?

A lot of people have said Soul music has no future. THIS IS TRUELY AMAZING !

This is the way forward - the INDEPENDENT SOUL route, REAL Soul music, made by real people like this, untouched by the commercial hand of the moneymakers and accountants who run the big companies and think they know what people want. THIS is what people want- melody, lyrics love, understanding, harmony, the shared experience of humanity.

This new artist has come to attention suddenly and from nowhere and is set to be the biggest act this decade. You will have never have heard anything like it. It will take you places you wouldn't dream existed, places SOUL music has never gone before now. I still can't believe it.

Remember the name -R SHAND.

The CD - a single only at the moment it seems- has been unearthed by one of the Modern scenes foremost collectors who wishes to remain nameless (understandably, so the music can stand alone and speak for itself) and as yet is only available in the US, a situation that won't last long because music of this calibre is too good to stay underground for long. You will not believe your ears.

Alledgedly it's the subject of a bidding war between three of the worlds major companies at the moment and once one secures it it will go straight to the top because people are ready for this type of SOULFUL, meaningful music again, something that touches hearts and minds and brings love and meaning back into the world.

Don't comment- listen to the music and let it speak for itself.

Say nothing here- let others LISTEN and hear the BEAUTY as it washes over them.

I KNOW you will not believe what you hear.

But remember where you heard it first because it will change your life.

Here's the link- the music link is there too.

>https://cdbaby.com/cd/rshand2

post-1354-1124309754_thumb.jpg

Edited by Simon White
Social source share

• Replies 24
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Modern soul?

This is the way forward - the INDEPENDANT SOUL route, REAL Soul music, made by real people like this, untouched by the commercial hand of the moneymakers and accountants who run the big companies and think they know what people want. THIS is what people want- melody, lyrics love, understanding, harmony, the shared experience of humanity.

This new artist has come to attention suddenly and from nowhere and is  set to be the biggest act this decade. You will have never have heard anything like it. It will take you places you wouldn't dream exisisted, place SOUL music has never gone before now. I still can't believe it.

The CD - a single only at the moment it seems- has been unearthed by one of the Modern scenes foremost collectors and as yet is only available in the US, a situation that won't last long because music of this calibre is too good to stay underground for long. You will not believe your ears.

It's the subject of a bidding war between three of the major companies at the moment and once one secures it it will go straight to the top because people are ready for this type of SOULFUL, meaningful music again, something that touches hearts and minds and brings love and meaning back into the world.

link

This is EXACTLY what i've been waiting for Simon......without even realising it......thank you for making me aware of it so I know to avoid it like the plague ph34r.gif

Social source share

Guest Mick W

Wonderful Simon,

Already ordered a couple of copies, Ive run out of coffee mats at home !!!!!!! ph34r.gif

This will be rare !!!!!!!!!!!

Have a Gorilla :(

Social source share

Modern soul?

This is the way forward - the INDEPENDENT SOUL route, REAL Soul music, made by real people like this, untouched by the commercial hand of the moneymakers and accountants who run the big companies and think they know what people want. THIS is what people want- melody, lyrics love, understanding, harmony, the shared experience of humanity.

This new artist has come to attention suddenly and from nowhere and is set to be the biggest act this decade. You will have never have heard anything like it. It will take you places you wouldn't dream existed, places SOUL music has never gone before now. I still can't believe it.

The CD - a single only at the moment it seems- has been unearthed by one of the Modern scenes foremost collectors who wishes to remain nameless (understandably, so the music can stand alone and speak for itself) and as yet is only available in the US, a situation that won't last long because music of this calibre is too good to stay underground for long. You will not believe your ears.

Alledgedly it's the subject of a bidding war between three of the worlds major companies at the moment and once one secures it it will go straight to the top because people are ready for this type of SOULFUL, meaningful music again, something that touches hearts and minds and brings love and meaning back into the world.

link

R SHAND?????? R SOUL SURELY.

:tumbleweed3:whistling.gif

Social source share

Simon, you missed his earlier work, it's truly inspirational.

Collette XX

https://cdbaby.com/cd/rshand

link

Didn't mention it because I wasn't sure the Modern Soul world was ready for the rap/rock stuff Collette. Personally I don't think it stands up to scrutiny very well.

To be honest I think it might put people off.

But it shows how talented and versatile he really is.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert