A One Off Night For Forest Town Welfare At Kingsway

WELL A GOOD TURN OUT FOR 2011 NOT SO MUCH IN NUMBERS,BUT FOR THE DANCERS,ALL UP FOR IT,AND OUR GUEST DJ SAM EVANS LET THEM HAVE IT FOR 1 AND A HALF HOURS,FOLLOWED BY IAN GEE,THEN ME TO FINSH THE LAST HALF HOUR WITH SOME MORE STORMING 100 MILE A HOUR WHICH THE GUYS FROM SHEFFIELD ASKED FOR,EVEN SALLY DID,NT MAKE IT TO THE DOOR WITHOUT TURNING BACK FOR ANOTHER DANCE ,OR YOUNG ELLIOT,LOL,ALL IN ALL A GREAT NIGHT FOR FOREST TOWN WELFARE FIRST NIGHT THIS YEAR,NEXT MONTH GUEST IS CRESSY{EX BENTINCK},UNTIL THEN KTF,CARL :unsure: ,JUST OFF TO TIM AND KIMS DO AT SUTTON BEFORE THE NORTH WINGS......................................:unsure:

• Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

WELL A GOOD TURN OUT FOR 2011 NOT SO MUCH IN NUMBERS,BUT FOR THE DANCERS,ALL UP FOR IT,AND OUR GUEST DJ SAM EVANS LET THEM HAVE IT FOR 1 AND A HALF HOURS,FOLLOWED BY IAN GEE,THEN ME TO FINSH THE LAST HALF HOUR WITH SOME MORE STORMING 100 MILE A HOUR WHICH THE GUYS FROM SHEFFIELD ASKED FOR,EVEN SALLY DID,NT MAKE IT TO THE DOOR WITHOUT TURNING BACK FOR ANOTHER DANCE ,OR YOUNG ELLIOT,LOL,ALL IN ALL A GREAT NIGHT FOR FOREST TOWN WELFARE FIRST NIGHT THIS YEAR,NEXT MONTH GUEST IS CRESSY{EX BENTINCK},UNTIL THEN KTF,CARL :thumbsup: ,JUST OFF TO TIM AND KIMS DO AT SUTTON BEFORE THE NORTH WINGS......................................:thumbsup:

HI CARL, IAN AND THE SOUL FAMILY GREAT TO BE YOUR FIRST GUEST FOR 2011 AT, FOREST TOWN / KINGSWAY HALL, ALWAY GREAT TO BE WITH YOU GUYS, JUST LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE DANCERS ON THE NIGHT YOU WERE FAB. K.T.F SAM EVANS SEE YOU ALL SOON SOULFUN AND LOVE SAM. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CARL YOUR A LEGEND ON THE SOUL SCENE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HINCKLEY NORTHEN SOUL 22ND JAN 2011 GUEST DJ'S SEAN CHAPMAN AND CASPER @ WYKIN SOCIAL CLUB,22 FREDERICK AVE, WYKIN, HINCKLEY LEICESTERSHIRE LE10 0EX £5 NON MEMBERS £4 MEMBERS TEL 02476 745647 SAM EVANS WAYNE 01455 614137

Edited by XSS

Me and Karen haven't been out since before Xmas so we were ready for a good night out, and thats what we had :thumbsup:

karen had a good dance and i had a good old chat with everyone.

Looking forward to the Feb one as I've never been inside Forest Town Welfare yet, plus my old mate Cressy is on :thumbsup:

All the best

Steve B

Guest Stretford

Great night out at Kingsway as usual,you know what you're gonna get!!! First night out since Chrimbo,hope the rest of the Soul year is as good as last night. Thanks to Carl and his "Staff" lol,you sure do keep the wheels turning. Steve,Kimberley.

great night as always .. ! Sam Evans chancing her arm with a few tracks too .. loved it :thumbsup: nice one Sam x ..... with superb sounds all night and dancers always up for it ... yes it's true .. you do know what you are going to get... a bloody good night ! :thumbsup:

pete n' susan ktf

post-7477-0-53736800-1294511638_thumb.jp

Edited by casper

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS EVERYONE,WERE GLAD EVERYONE HAD A GOOD TIME,thumbsup.gif ,YOU KNOW THAT SAYING THE OLDER YOU GET THE HARDER IT GETS,WELL ITS TRUE,LOL,BUT AT LEAST ITS WORTH IT,KTF,CARL.................................:thumbsup:

Hope thats true Carl :thumbsup::no:

See you later

Steve B

Guest soul over easy

it was one of the best nights ive had in ages .... thought ian gee did a superb spot from the moment i walked in early he dug deep and pulled out some not so played belting oldies fantastic too hear again !. Carl and sam evans both did an excellant job wich made it a crackin night ! for those who didnt make the event you truly missed a belting night. think ian might of set the standards for one or two forgotton oldies being spun again....... ktf to all who attended [tommo].

Source Advert