bring it ON (but bring it on in a mid-tempo kind of way) :hatsoff2:

• Replies 67
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

This sounds like my kind of night! I hope the fact you have advertised this as a Midtempo event doesn't put anyone off. The way some folk rant about Midtempo nowadays can be a bit off putting to some - I think it's getting confused with Slowtempo.

If you like Midtempo - Be proud! I've always loved it...as a boy I tried to fight it but deep down I just knew...I remember telling my parents, my Dad was devastated at first but he gradually got used to it and is now very supportive. I have even introduced him to some of my fav tunes...:yes:

See you on the boards...If I've recovered from 'A.N Other' event on the Friday that is! ;O)

All the best,

Len.

P.S - I'm also looking forward to the one after with Mick 'n' Mo as guests.

"You know when the crowd's behind you - Your facing the wrong way!"

SAT JULY 2ND SOUL @ 'THE SNOOKS' RAUNDS DJ'S LEN DOPSON, STEVE SCOTNEY AND GUESTS.

***THIS FANTASTIC NEW VENUE NEEDS TO BE SEEN***

This sounds like my kind of night! I hope the fact you have advertised this as a Midtempo event doesn't put anyone off. The way some folk rant about Midtempo nowadays can be a bit off putting to some - I think it's getting confused with Slowtempo.

If you like Midtempo - Be proud! I've always loved it...as a boy I tried to fight it but deep down I just knew...I remember telling my parents, my Dad was devastated at first but he gradually got used to it and is now very supportive. I have even introduced him to some of my fav tunes...:yes:

See you on the boards...If I've recovered from 'A.N Other' event on the Friday that is! ;O)

All the best,

Len.

P.S - I'm also looking forward to the one after with Mick 'n' Mo as guests.

"You know when the crowd's behind you - Your facing the wrong way!"

SAT JULY 2ND SOUL @ 'THE SNOOKS' RAUNDS DJ'S LEN DOPSON, STEVE SCOTNEY AND GUESTS.

***THIS FANTASTIC NEW VENUE NEEDS TO BE SEEN***

Hi Len

Look forward to meeting you, seems quite a bit of interest in this so we'll see how it goes, hope you can make it.

Barry

it maybe a longish way to travel just for a soul night but this sounds like a night not to be missed so, hopefully me & Lynn will be there cos we both love mid-tempo soul

ATB... Rob :hatsoff2:

be great if you can make it rob, say high if you do thumbsup.gif

Mick

will be there to good a night to miss just have to do one of my

infamous round trips before arriving

see u tomorrow night

regards

dave lucas

thanks dave, and thanks for your support on this one, as you say my friend, too-good-to-miss :hatsoff2:

it maybe a longish way to travel just for a soul night but this sounds like a night not to be missed so, hopefully me & Lynn will be there cos we both love mid-tempo soul

ATB... Rob :hatsoff2:

Bring those photos ..

I'm hoping to be there too ..

Claire xxx

Edited by Claire S

Bring those photos ..

I'm hoping to be there too ..

Claire xxx

Hi Claire hope you can make it over, not seen you since errr.........last week.

Barry & Pam