Little Willie John - King 802

I just found this 7" 33 1/3 rpm vinyl record, Come on and join Little Willie John at a recording session.

Blue King Labels as it should have if it was an LP but this is a 7"!! There is 6 tracks.

Hard cover with High Fidelity KING 802 in upper corner. When was this press made and what about the value?

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Kolla

He recorded the album "Come On and Join Little Willie John At A Recording Session" [King802] in 1962. The 7" 6 track EP (KSS-7-802 ) is currently on a European dealer's list for £105 but in saying that - i've seen it priced at £20 in a UK dealer's box so I guess it all depends on demand.

There were 12 tracks on the original album version - What are the 6 tracks?

Social source share

I just found this 7" 33 1/3 rpm vinyl record, Come on and join Little Willie John at a recording session.

Blue King Labels as  it should have if it was an LP but this is a 7"!! There is 6 tracks.

Hard cover with High Fidelity KING 802 in upper corner. When was this press made and what about the value?

Tis a jukebox ep.... made at the same time as the album.....

Value-wise??? youd need to find a fan of Little Willie John to sell it....unless it contains an in demand track.... otherwise £20ish......

Social source share

Thank you for the answers.

Track list:

Side 1: Until again my love / Doll face / Don´t play with love.

Side 2: Bill Bailey / With out a friend / My baby´s in love with another guy.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!