Lifeline last nite 19 June

Last nite at lifeline was a good one, bit quieter than previous but gotta say the laidback feel after recent excesses was welcomed(needed) , yet again top sounds, usual car hi-jinks meant didnt get there to late, caught end of guests Tony Smith, then Butch, Mick H , Andy D, Dean Anderson all good stuff as you expect

sounds as said ..yet again top stuff,

turbines, jean carter, clarence townsend, sensations, joseph webster and the one that is almost part two, think mentioned it here or somewhere before and yes names gone again, hank hodge, young bros, anthony & delsonics being just some of what thanks to lifeline are so much easy to hear regular, the new sounds - don't ever take your love from me -turbo, was one that hit me as havent heard it for a while so it hit me , Chalky mentioned orig version, refresh us again

(just threw up real audio to give post a sort of interactive feel)

nite finished and shot off home, dunno if this was 3rd or 4th one, but have to say (with a grimmace like cause it means going over the pennines) that in short time place has become a must go no matter what, hats off to mick h, andy d, all the team claire, chalky and all others involved (apoligies) and of course the sheridans duo rodz and chris and of course all djs.

odds

ongoing quests of no real value or any purpose apart from satisfying a itch

"we're not too young" played last nite, ok list now at 4 versions, and chalky confirmed that the conteintal showstoppers does indeed have the j beaver connection credited on the label, but both convinced there is another versions - I reckon once heard more uptempo female version . ?

next one in 8 weeks

• Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

have to say that in short time place has become a must go no matter what, hats off to mick h, andy d, all the team claire, chalky and all others involved  and of course the sheridans duo rodz and chris and of course all  djs.

Can't agree more! A definate must!