horace's wants

Ady Croasdell

Darrow Fletcher Infatuation

Jeanette Williams All Of A Sudden

Jeanette Williams Something Good's Got A Hold Of Me

I actually want to buy these for my own pathetic collection and not loan them for a project like I normally do.

Also I'm trying to beat Janine, J-O-T and other serial posters by putting up the longest string of rubbish postings.

Yes I've finished my Renfro sleevenotes and have the unbridled carefree disposition of a grebe.

Creeps

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 28
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

You also have the colourful whattle and firey crest of Grebe sir ;o))))

Janine has a serious case toggle chasing itus it is a sad affliction similar to housewife's finger and certainly not to be sniffed at LOL ;o)))

John

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Yes I've finished my Renfro sleevenotes

What a great little label and a very nice man as well. Very sociable when we met him in LA ;o))

John

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

LOL oh you!!!!! Yeah he was there with Lee Silver and Jimmy MacEachin (Spelled right???) aka Jimmy Mack (so i was told) Sat at the next table to us one evening. Bobby Patterson and Jimmy Conwell may also have been there as they were bloody everywhere ;o))

The only Royalty that i saw when i was there was the Empress herself

Johnners

Social source share

LOL oh you!!!!! Yeah he was there with Lee Silver and Jimmy MacEachin (Spelled right???) aka Jimmy Mack (so i was told) Sat at the next table to us one evening. Bobby Patterson and Jimmy Conwell may also have been there as they were bloody everywhere ;o))

The only Royalty that i saw when i was there was the Empress herself

Johnners

Oh your such a name dropper LOL, unlike my good self :-)

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

I remember seeing her years ago in Blackpool no not at the Mecca but in a Show with Cannon and Ball. The thing that really surprised me was that they were all great ok C&B's singing wasn't great not exactly Val Doonigan in anybody's book are they but Sheila was bloody great i went in expecting to slag the whole thing off and came out having been thoroughly entertained

JoT

Social source share

I went to see the pilot show for Cannon and Ball at the LWT studios with my dad (the real one) as a kid, but mummy's just told me im not allowed to tell anyone :-(

Social source share

I have a copy of "Infatuation" on the way which I intend to sell. Must wait till I get it though and check condition and so on. I don't really know what is a reasonable price to ask for it either. You will most likely find it elsewhere soon anyway. I think Andy Dyson might have one, not sure at what price though.

Social source share

And I need to buy Sheila Ferguson 'Heartbroken Memories'.

She's in a West End play at the moment!

Ady

'Heartbroken Memories' - Top Record!!! (But I ain't selling it to you)

Have just traded 'All of a Sudden' with the Ovenchip - so you could take a second mortgage out!

Scotty

Seen the fixtures yet? An interesting first Wednesday night of the season!!

Social source share

"Seen the fixtures yet? An interesting first Wednesday night of the season!!" (anyone know how you do that grey box thing for quotes?)

Our 11 mercenary strangers will stuff your eleven pimply YTS trainees.

Thanks to all for the suggestions, Let me know what you're charging Christian when it arrives.

Up the city

Ady

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Janine, having a Blonde moment? ;-)

I did actually hear a rumour once that Janine was in fact blonde and that her hair colour comes from a bottle!!!!!!! Gasp shock horror, then again the same person told me that her personality came from a can (with Woodpeckers on it???)

I would like to publically say that to the best of my knowledge neither of these things are true Janine wears a wig and has no personality

Nhoj

Social source share

"Seen the fixtures yet? An interesting first Wednesday night of the season!!" (anyone know how you do that grey box thing for quotes?)

Our 11 mercenary strangers will stuff your eleven pimply YTS trainees.

Thanks to all for the suggestions, Let me know what you're charging Christian when it arrives.

Up the city

Ady

Yes, click on the "quote" bubble top right of the quote! er, that sounds a bit confused!, sure you'll get it???

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

That E-mail didn't work, ask the dude to save it for me and I'll cough up next week.

Ta

Ady

You obviously didn't put the two @ 's in the address you did try it at or a derivative thereof.......

arctic-soul@airb4wire.com

johners

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!