Southgate 2004

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Kolla

God ... who's that ugly bird with Lee Marvin?

Absolutely blinding one and a massive thank-you to Big O, Taffy, Jane et al for making it an all-dayer that Randy would be proud off. It was wonderful to see so many old faces from North London again.

£480 was raised for Cancer Research but Terry.... I'd check with Taffy as I don't think he declared his earnings from the lap dancing stint on the outside tables!

Taffy kept up the dancing on the tables for a ridiculously long time when you consider no-one joined him over about two hours.

Very blonde Caroline also did a spot of pole dancing on stage, luckily she didn't try it on the 15' pillars on the dancefloor 'cause they wobbled if you as much as looked at them.

T Smith, the original, was also trying very hard to break his own neck, he was on the shoulders of pissed people even smaller than him.

The highlight for me was when Mike Ritson told me I was the new John Farrell, ie mature crumpet for undiscerning birds.

A-D

Guest Johnny One Trout

The highlight for me was when Mike Ritson told me I was the new John Farrell, ie mature crumpet for undiscerning birds.

A-D

LOL No one said it was a grab a granddad night!!!

Good job me and Ali never came down, she likes a mature man and there are times when i fall far short of that i'm afraid :o(

John

I have photos of the table top king and will post later tonight! Ady, I have photos of you and how apt is Mr JOT's quote about Grandad, you'll see when I publish them. Anyway, Mr Ritson was p***ed as usual so you can't go by his beer goggle opinion :-) I would quote what Taffy was shouting at the local Laaaa-dies as they walked past but modesty and lack of a dictionary prevent me.

Guest taffy

JUST LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO TURNED UP SATURDAY AND WHO GAVE SO GENEROUSLY THEIR TIME AND MONEY TO SUCH A GOOD CAUSE.ANOTHER TERRIFIC EVENT.SPECIAL THANKS TO TERRY & PAUL FOR GETTING ALL TOGETHER-THE OLD FELLA WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU LADS.TO ADY FOR KEEPING THE WHOLE THING TOGETHER ON THE DAY AND TO ALL FRIENDS WHO JUST KEEP TURNING UP YEAR AFTER YEAR THANK YOU ALL.

PS ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH MY TABLE DANCING RAISED?OF COURSE I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT FOR ANY OTHER REASON.