Sex & The Soul City?

Gene-R

May be a silly question, but there's no chance of this person being the same Kim Catrall (sic) from Sex & The City is there? Did she have a singing "career"? She'd actually be old enough to have recorded something like this

SOURCE: JOHN MANSHIP'S RAREST OF THE RARE

post-953-1124716304_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

May be a silly question, but there's no chance of this person being the same Kim Catrall (sic) from Sex & The City is there?  Did she have a singing "career"?  She'd actually be old enough to have recorded something like this

link

Dont know but she has been in the States for years, and 'starred' in a Porkys film, as the games teacher known as 'Lassie'

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Dont know but she has been in the States for years, and 'starred' in a Porkys film, as the games teacher known as 'Lassie'

link

wooooooooo woo woo woooo wooooooooooooooooooo

Social source share

May be a silly question, but there's no chance of this person being the same Kim Catrall (sic) from Sex & The City is there?  Did she have a singing "career"?  She'd actually be old enough to have recorded something like this

link

She's 48/50 years old

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I asked Paula why she never moans when we make love.

Next time we did the deed she complained that I hadnt done the washing up :thumbsup:

Actually Paula came round my place at the weekend.

We were talking about re-incarnation and she asked me what it was.

I told her its where you come back in the next life as something else.

She said she'd like to come back as a cow.

I told her 'you're not listening properly, are you?'

Edited by in town Mikey
Social source share

They now treat kids who suffer from ADHD with Ritalin which is a form of speed.

It would have been a much more useful experiment if they'd measured what effect the drug had on them.

Col.

I know a woman who is narco epilieptic & also addicted to speed. What point would there be of monitoring her levels of intelligence. Basically she's screwed up & getting worse.

Social source share

link

Not the same one Gene R. Sorry.

Social source share

Not the same one Gene R. Sorry.

link

Thanx for helping clear that up Steve!! (no, not another freudian pun!).

Actually, it's just been clarified that whilst this is now known not to be the same Kim Cattrall, she too had a "singing career (that is, if you can count "aah-aah-aah-ooohhh" from various S&TC episodes, or "owwwwwwwwwww" from Porkys!).

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

They now treat kids who suffer from ADHD with Ritalin which is a form of speed.

It would have been a much more useful experiment if they'd measured what effect the drug had on them.

Col.

I know a woman who is narco epilieptic & also addicted to speed. What point would there be of monitoring her levels of intelligence. Basically she's screwed up & getting worse.

link

it is bizarre but true. the ritalin opens up a dormant part of their brain that helps them stay calm.

Shane

Social source share

Thanx for helping clear that up Steve!! (no, not another freudian pun!).

Actually, it's just been clarified that whilst this is now known not to be the same Kim Cattrall, she too had a "singing career (that is, if you can count "aah-aah-aah-ooohhh" from various S&TC episodes, or "owwwwwwwwwww" from Porkys!).

link

She'd thank you for saying that Gene! I shall pass on your interest :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Which one is Kim Katrell on SITC?  The blonde who does it everywhere and every how  :lol:  

The Kim Katrell on Tyson actually a big spin for Colin Law way back, can't remember what it was covered as off top of me head :lol:

link

Kim Katrell goes to Soul In The City?

promoters...Now thats how to get your clubs full.... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!