Soul Source Forum

I did originally think that this should be put under freebasing (under anywhere will give me extra posts LOL) then after about 30 seconds thought "NO!" this is about the soul and soul people" so here it is....

I have been on various soul internet mailing lists (and other forum's) for over 5 years now, and as much as they have their good/bad up/down days on all of them, this forum really has outshone them all. There is no snobbery about who knows more than the other person or it "must be on topic" brigade, and for that, I see this forum as one of the most enjoyable internet sites to participate on.

So, I just want to say a big THANK YOU to the person who does all the 'behind the scenes work" (even if he is Welsh;-)) and to his assistant Kolla (sorry if there is anyone else that I didn't mention!) You really are doing a great job of keeping a bunch of misfits (me not included of course) happy whilst at work (what's work?)

Thank you Mike, the Welsh man, from your English talking Australian friend Janine xxx

I really must stop drinking mid week :-)

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I'm in agreement Skippy(!) I may not agree with all the comments, and frequently don't, lol, but at least it's interesting to read and more importantly I think it gives those new to the scene an insight into the mentality and humour that is rife amongst the majority of Soulies. However, I have to ask the Welsh Man and well known sheep lover Mike (and I still think he looks like The Master from Dr Who!!!!) to edit those that still insist on attcking my stunning looks and sense of style on these very pages, otherwise I'll be getting Dolly The Sheep to spill the beans about that night last summer when.........

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Are there other internet soul chat type sites around then and where might i find them Janine???

Not that i would have any spare time with being busy at work ;o))

Social source share

Cheers for comments Janine and Mr 0

Have to say its a team thing as in myself and Kolla deserve equal share of the blame :)

Read somewhere other day, someone saying something like, "have given up trying to have a aim/policy for site as in the end its the members and how they use it that make it what it is " which to me sort of says it all

Think site has reached seven year point this or next month - which is a bit scary but end of day as its always been a "user based" site, its the people who have "used " it who imo deserve the shout ... and ultimately are responsible for it still knocking around

Was planning some article/thing about 7 year point , time allowing will throw up something

thanks

mike

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

would also like to show appreciation! A toast to the moderators! Anything that will keep me busy on the net instead of working is good.. ;-)

best

Leo

Social source share

Was planning some article/thing about 7 year point , time allowing will throw up something

thanks

mike

Would be nice for us newbie type people to read about how it all started.

Social source share

Someone played the first record and someone danced

Does that make any sence ?

Come on you lot, you're either inteligent or mad, answer the "who, who" question!!!!!

Social source share

Would be nice for us newbie type people to read about how it all started.

me and me mouth :)

no worries karen will sort something out, but it be in a bit as well behind with other stuff

not sure whatcha mean about the "who who" question Kev

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!