Does anyone know this ??

King Curtis & The KingPins - Soul Pattin' PT2 - Atco

Can anyone give me any information on this ie- is it rare, how much is it etc......

Played this out and got a fantastic responce to it....nobody seemed to know it, but everyone wanted to know it.

Someone told me that Dave Rimmer had one ?, not heard him play it though

Regards

Kev Johns

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

old north wales sound, was hammered for while then dropped, recently a couple of north west djs unaware of this covered it up and even in fact got played at 100 club under a jr walker cover which gave me a laugh as was there on nite

Sold one of my spares to Dave Rimmer who then recently started playing it , and appears to be going well for him, believe others in midlands have picked it up and was reported to be going for round 50 quid last heard

anyone interested have it on a nice german atlantic pic over , well the pic is pretty arse

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

old north wales sound, was hammered for while then dropped, recently a couple of north west djs unaware of this covered it up and even in fact got played at 100 club under a jr walker cover which gave me a laugh as was there on nite

Sold one of my spares to Dave Rimmer who then recently started playing it , and appears to be going well for him, believe others in midlands have picked it up and was reported to be going for round 50 quid last heard

anyone interested have it on a nice german atlantic pic over , well the pic is pretty arse

Would that have been a certain scouse monkey called JONES ;o)))))

LOL teach him to go around covering records up

JoT

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!