• Replies 10
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

Hi Mark,

Yes I saw that one, and bid on it. I bid $101 in the last ten secs but it went for $78 because my bid was blocked!!

Asked ebay why, they said it must have been the seller. Asked the seller, says he didn't know anything about it. Strange or what!

Didn't know bout the different label design, thanks for the info!

Social source share

Guest Arcticsoulboy

Trev>> I got a mint copy I could trade. Don´t know if the piano is on there though... Drop me a line at: larsschroeder@hotmail.com if you´re still looking for it. Strange about that eBay bid-never heard anything like that happen.

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Hi lars

Will mail you.

Thanks

PS. Have heard of a 'rogue'programme available, that blocks others bids so you win. Supposed to be illegal, I know someone who says they were given it, but will not use it, so it may be that the buyer was doing something a litttle dodgy. If it is presumably illegal, it doesn't seem worth the risk for $78, but who knows??

Social source share

Guest Arcticsoulboy

Hmm, maybe someone sells them on eBay? Might be hard to make any profit after a few sales though ;-)

Social source share

Hi lars

Will mail you.

Thanks

PS. Have heard of a 'rogue'programme available, that blocks others bids so you win. Supposed to be illegal, I know someone who says they were given it, but will not use it, so it may be that the buyer was doing something a litttle dodgy.  If  it is presumably illegal, it doesn't seem worth the risk for $78, but who knows??

Hmmm I was bidding on a reacord a few months ago now and my max bid went in a good 50 seconds before the end of auction, I was told I was the high bidder but was never sent confirmation of this and no longer could access the page (as you can't) and it sold for about £80 less than my max bid. couldnt work it out!

Social source share

Hi

Has anyone got a copy of the Rotations "I can't find her" on DeBrossard they may want to sell/trade?

The Rotations is back up on ebay.

# 4024818391. Seller dj-beans.

The guy must have a box of them. I got my copy from him well over a year ago and a friend has also bought a copy from him. He puts one up for sale every so often.

Social source share

Guest Arcticsoulboy

I got my copy from him as well! And a few others, all in great condition. If someone outbids you, rest assured my offer still stands.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!