the greatest northen soul CD

Guest Baz

• Replies 67
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I wish they'd hire an illustrator who can actually draw a clenched fist for once! Feckin amateurs!!

They could have got JOT to do it for them ;-)

Social source share

Guest Kolla

Oh this is confusing... for a minute I thought Johnny One Trout was talking to himself... but i'm guessing Johnny T is Monsieur Timlin.

In which case, Johnny - JoT is the bestest person in the whole world at doing fists - take a look at the bottom of this page

Social source share

The only trouble with buying CD's (the quality ones) is that when i discover some fantastic track that i am unaware of, i then decide that i have to have the wretched thing on original vinyl, and they usually go for around a quarter of a million pounds! Am seriously considering totally draining and selling all my blood until i become a part functioning husk, just to feed this loathsome vinyl habit....any offers.....

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Perhaps we could have a competition to see who can draw the best fist.... whoever wins becomes the Soul Source Fisting Champ  and who knows maybe Mr. JOT could donate the "trophy"!! :o)

Whoooooooooaaaaaa there TIGER that is a family heirloom you are talking aboot there!!!!!

Oh actually i have just been told that we would gladly donate the 6 fingered Fist to the Soul community at large ;o))

JoT

Social source share

>Matt - you had to BUY IT!!! But you WERE the Cleethorpes footage (Tis true - ye >don't get nowt fer nowt these days .)

But I DIDN'T buy it! I've never seen it all the way thru. I've certainly never seen me in it. I saw a small bit of the stuff he'd already done before he realeased it and decided not to got to the premiere. It appalled me. Apparently, I'm in the original 12 hours quite a bit. That was when he loved me. But in the edited one, I'm not in it at all. That was edited AFTER i told him I thought it was shite. Funny that isn't it.

Social source share

"whoever wins becomes the Soul Source Fisting Champ and who knows maybe Mr. JOT could donate the "trophy"!! :o)"

Steady!, that sort of honour can have the wrong sort of meaning in some circles especially been suggested by someone called Johnny T and the thought of it bieng presented by someone called Mr.Jot brings tears to your eyes.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Mr T and his fisting references.

Thought he was in jolly mood last night, answering questions like a dervish on University Challenge

Social source share

There is another on sale in Asda with a similar title, but it is a single CD with most of the KFC tracks and other decent things.  I only had a quick glance and the only really duff track was the "Lorraine Chandler" Simon Soussan tailor made version of Love you Baby.

Funny reading this, a few days my wife was telling me that a work colleagues boyfriend is the music buyer for ASDA and he is into Northern Soul.

Social source share

Funny reading this, a few days my wife was telling me that a work colleagues boyfriend is the music buyer for ASDA and he is into Northern Soul.

It looks like there must be a fair few Northern fans in positions to put the music out to a wider audience at the moment judging by the adverts, programs and CD's flying about.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!