Thatgirl75 Back Again On Ebay 500+ Soul 45's

Mikevague

:( Yes, we're back again to serve you a large group of quality singles, perfect to fill those little gaps in yer DJ boxes, starting at an oh-so-low $5.75 each! Please keep in mind the discounted shipping for multiple orders; We encourage this, so you save buying under one roof! Please have a look, Michelle has been working very hard, and needs $$ to fly to Spain in less than a month! It'll be worth it, I promise!

Records will continue to be listed until this Friday; M-Z will launch in the first week of October. Thanks, and happy bidding; we hope you win your favorites! Mr. MikeVague (thatgirl75 on ebay) (Check this out, fer example...) https://cgi.ebay.com/Beloyd-Get-Into-Your-L...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by MikeVague
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Did you sort out that Beatles nightmare Mike? :yes:   :angry:

link

:angry: Not yet, paypal has given this guy 3 more days to reply to my fraud report; then he is legally obligated to refund my money. $2700 I'm getting slammed for :) by a guy in Bexhill-on-sea named "Ruud Straatman". Anyone know him? Bexsales is his name on ebay, he has never sent my item, and 3 weeks later, is good for nothing but excuses.... :yes:

Social source share

:D Auctions are beginning to close in a few hours, so please have another look; there are LOTS of bargains still to be had! Thanks, and good luck, Mike! PS Hey James Trouble; Paypal sorted out this scamming piece of %@*#it named Ruud Strattman (bexsale on ebay, supposedly from bexhill-on-sea, UK), and shook his pathetic arse upside down until they got back the $2700 he scammed off me! There IS justice in the universe! YES! :shades:
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert