Can anybody tell me when the next Junction 11 is on please

T.I.A.

Winnie:-)

link

hi ya honey

hope you enjoyed your holiday,its this saturday

look forward to seeing you soon

x

I should add to my last comment that before you do make the journey its worth phoning the number on the website because of the popularity of this night and the full capacity they are running at , at next months event memberships must be shown on the door from what I gather.

Guest cannocksoulie

Was full when we got there at 9.30 and seemed no way could you get in. Apparently capacity is 360. Bad enough when you live a couple of miles away, hope nobody travelled a long way. :angry:

Was full when we got there at 9.30 and seemed no way could you get in. Apparently capacity is 360. Bad enough when you live a couple of miles away, hope nobody travelled a long way. :angry:

link

We used to go and capacity was more like 500 - was always packed - so much so that you couldn't get on the dance floor let alone get to the bar blush.gif Friends went last month - arrived at 9.05 and had to stand outside (one in one out) - they gave up after an hour and made the journey back to Gloucestershire!!!!! I would have been well p.s..d off!! Like I say it used to be packed to the rafters so why now have the numbers been limited - fire regulations hopefully!!!