Cant get you outa my head

Guest in town Mikey

Guest in town Mikey

Opened my credit card statement this morning, after leaving it un-opened for a few days, while I built up the courage to open it.

Now I can't stop singing the Agents - Trouble.

Grr

Anyone else have a song, they just cant shift, going around their head?

Like a steering wheel down my pants, its driving me nuts.

Social source share

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

yeh - thanks to you are your blinking topic title... KYLIE !!!

DITTO-CHEERS!!!!!

Oh no Sorry guys.

la la la....la la la la..la la la

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

For me its Utopias "girl's are against me" , have been going around singing "weee-ooo" for 2 days time now..

Weee-oooooo

Best

Leeeee-oooo

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

For me its Utopias "girl's are against me" , have been going around singing "weee-ooo" for 2 days time now..

Weee-oooooo

Best

Leeeee-oooo

LMFHO

Can see Kolla and Tony groaning now, and repeatedly singing

weee - ooo

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

As hard as i try i just can't get kylie in my head #@><#%$£ all i'm getting is Jason bloody Donnovan and yes i blame you for that as well Mikey!!!!!

John

Social source share

Next time Kolla comes home and tells me she's been workin' hard......I'm gonna throw her Stock, Aitken and Waterman collection out da window :)

Social source share

Al, don't you mean her Dennis Waterman collection! :)

She also likes to sing "I could be so good to you" at the top of her voice! Uh-oh! She gonna beat me like a circus monkey for that one....... Tony, stop inciting me wink.gif

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

You a Dave Spikey or Peter Kay fan by any chance?

Absolutely!!

Cant help calling it:

T'Internet now.

in a daft Gloucestershire drawl :-)

Social source share

I heard 'Suprise' by the Tiaras last friday at Lowton, I hadnt heard it played out since Prestatyn and now it just wont go out of my head.

Did this turn up on an acetate, or just master tape? I would like one, so damn catchy!

cheers

Paul

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

My co-worker was playing an easy listening version of "the munster theme" ARRRRRRRRGG!!!!! Now i got the munster theme in my head, this is really awful, i hate the munsters :-(

best

Leo

Social source share

Guest Kolla

Uh-oh! She gonna beat me like a circus monkey for that one....... Tony, stop inciting me  :)

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif - you boys are just too funny!

By the way LEO............... weeeeeeeeeeeeee-oooooooooooooooo !

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Spookily enough i was in the canteen at work this lunchtime and in the background could just about hear the strains of "Superloops Baby be mine" playing in the background after a few astonished seconds i realised that it was Teddy Pendergrass' original version which was later followed by Anita Baker, Al Green and as i was leaving Drizabone's Pressure !!!!!!!

Thankfully the one stuck in my head is Superloop on a continuous loop no words just the bass intro................

John

Social source share

Guest Kolla

Spookily enough i was in the canteen at work this lunchtime and in the background could just about hear the strains of "Superloops Baby be mine"

Nooooo - I was only singing that this morning.. seriously - I absolutely love the first verse... If i'm blue about leaving the house to trundle to work that's what I sing in my head going to the bus stop :) ))

Actually, it was you a while back that told me who thegroup was, as I never knew their name. It's one of those songs though that if it got the distribution, it would get massive air play on Radio 1 - then we'd be thoroughly fed up of it.

Anyone don't know it , here's a clip https://www.superloop.net/babyb_w01.ram

Social source share

Guest PeterW

Weee-oooooo

Best

Leeeee-oooo

Damnit Leeeeooooo,

You've got me thinking weeeeeooooo for more than a day now, well at least it beats hearing easy version of the munster-theme. Are you gonna give it a spin tonight? ;-)

Cheers! //Peter

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!