Urgent - Earl Van Dyke Needed

Guest vinylvixen

Guest vinylvixen

I desperately need to borrow a mint/ Ex + copy of Earl Van Dyke's 'That Motown Sound' LP. If you live in London, it can be collected by courier and returned within 3 days by courier. I need to know by next Tuesday - latest. THIS IS URGENT........... :thumbsup: please contact me on jo.wallace@umusic.com or on my mobile which is 07717473381........Thanks, Jo

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

I desperately need to borrow a mint/ Ex + copy of Earl Van Dyke's 'That Motown Sound' LP. If you live in London, it can be collected by courier and returned within 3 days by courier. I need to know by next Tuesday - latest. THIS IS URGENT...........  :( please contact me on jo.wallace@umusic.com or on my mobile which is 07717473381........Thanks, Jo

link

Blimey - that was quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D Mark Bicknell has risen to the occassion, as usual, and despite his broken ankle, has managed to hobble round his record room and send me the vinyl. TOP BLOKE :thumbsup: Thanks to everyone who's got in touch to offer their LPs. You're all stars :D Jo

Social source share

Blimey - that was quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D   :D   :D   Mark Bicknell has risen to the occassion, as usual, and despite his broken ankle, has managed to hobble round his record room and send me the vinyl. TOP BLOKE  :thumbsup: Thanks to everyone who's got in touch to offer their LPs. You're all stars  :D Jo

link

Checked, played, packed and ready to post Jo....it's a pleasure oh and it gave me something to do for a hour or so, the joy's of being off work..lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!