Whats On ????????????????????

Ok you lot, what on and where is eveyone off to this weekend !!!!

Wouldn't mind meeting up and maybe have a reminise with J.O.T.

Who knows I may even know a few more of you lot ?

I see Nige Shaws ugly mug posted on the photo pages (100 Club)

Cookies a nice lady

a very nice lady

I mean that sincerely folks

So come on I'm Effing sick of travelling to the same old venues, same old sounds but in different order....................

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Chris Waterman

Hi Shute,

We met on Saturday night at Soulvation and we are launching our new night at The Wulfrun Hall Wolverhampton which is a Catacombs Anniversary tribute I spoke to Nige Brown, Dean Anderson and Guy Hennigan and they will be there but hopefully that won't put you off

Cheers

Chris W

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Hi Shute,

We met on Saturday night at Soulvation and we are launching our new night at The Wulfrun Hall Wolverhampton which is a Catacombs Anniversary tribute I spoke to Nige Brown, Dean Anderson and Guy Hennigan and they will be there but hopefully that won't put you off

Cheers

Chris W

We were going to go to this as my good lady had some business in the area but not anymore as it fell through last minute and to be honest even though Noige Brown is going to be there bless his cotton's musically it's not really my bag man Catacoombs isn't that where they burried baby jesus???

Seriously though i guess we will be having another quiet weekend doing DIY mmm my fave before we splash out next week with the Orwell friday and Togetherness at Stoke on Saturday.

I have heard some good tales about the Greatstone in Mancs some good residents (if you don't count Mark B that is :o))))) and free curry supper too (do they still do that Mark??) so if it weren't for the DIY we would probably do that i expect have fun wherever you do your soulin this coming weekend

'kin ell i've just realised it's only tuesday long distance financial forecast is it Shute!!! LOL ;o)

JoT

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

BTW Shute stop creeping round Nige's little lady helper, did you know he let's her DJ with him every now and again if she's been a good girl??? Apparently she's not tooo rubbish either!!!

Bless her Kymbery is ever so sweet, she's only a little old girlie she won't bite ;o))

John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!