New List From Jk Vinyl

Guest Kolla

My pal, John Kelly, has finally got to grips with the net. View his sales list on Gemm at:

HERE

He's incredibly reliable - visits the US twice a year and has some very nice tunes in his sales collection. And I can highly recommend the Marion Black - a must for any collection :thumbsup:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

John is indeed a great guy, and well worth dealing with. :thumbsup:

Have known him to find other peoples wants that he has never heard himself, decide he likes the tunes himself, but still passes on to the person who wanted it and searches for another for his own collection!

How many dealers do you know who would do that..... :huh:

Social source share

John is indeed a great guy, and well worth dealing with. :thumbsup:

Have known him to find other peoples wants that he has never heard himself, decide he likes the tunes himself, but still passes on to the person who wanted it and searches for another for his own collection!

How many dealers do you know who would do that..... :huh:

link

Had a few tidy things of him myself,including the not so tidy;nick nack patty wack!!£40.....

made a tidy profit though :)

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

Talking of tidy profit Kenny cough... cough - I do believe you have a nifty for me, china plate. See ya at the 100 for a Jack Palance and kitchen sink. :shhh:

Social source share

My pal, John Kelly, has finally got to grips with the net. View his sales list on Gemm at:

HERE

He's incredibly reliable - visits the US twice a year and has some very nice tunes in his sales collection.  And I can highly recommend the Marion Black - a must for any collection  :shhh:

link

is this the nice little chap with the merseyside accent :lol: know him well nearly always comes to the greatstone.

mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!