the Moon Hotel Derby

The Moon Hotel Derby returns this Saturday24th july after the fire which set us back last month.Our aim at this venue is to play Quality Soul.Myself and Andy Murfin are looking forwards to this Saturday night.We have had a good response from the people who have supported us over the last six months.

Our music policy has been to play quality SOUL /Rare Soul .We are a forword looking venue that arn't afraid to play something that real soul fans want to hear.This weekends Guest Dj Mick Boyle"Brit Club Nottingham, will add a flavor of rare soul along with andy's spot,We play Rare Soul, 60's 70's RnB, Glyn Sissons starts us off with the warm up spot .So East Midlands Soul fans if you want to hear something different come along and enjoy a great night.To me personally id like to thank Andy Murfin for getting me to open my ears and listening to soul 45's that need spinning. The Soul Scene needs new sounds to move forwards and not be stuck in a time warp!!!Yes some will not like what i have said thats my personal view,I know oldies are our roots but come on Soulies, take the blinkers off and enjoy the other thousands of 45's that are out there.....

• Replies 0
  • Views 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Source Advert