• 4 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 54
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can the seller of these records please get in touch with me- I am still waiting for records that I paid for several weeks ago- I'm not casting any aspertions as I have been having problems with the postal service locally and it is possible that they might have been undelivered or even sent back to you- however, your registered email account (on this site) isn't working and so I have no way of following this up with you. I have tried PM'ing but with no result.

please contact martinthomson@hotmail.com

Alternatively if someone has the sellers original list that was sent out by email to most of the people in this thread and more, can they forward that to me so I can get in touch that way- TIA

thanks

Martin

Social source share

Can the seller of these records please get in touch with me- I am still waiting for records that I paid for several weeks ago- I'm not casting any aspertions as I have been having problems with the postal service locally and it is possible that they might have been undelivered or even sent back to you- however, your registered email account (on this site) isn't working and so I have no way of following this up with you. I have tried PM'ing but with no result.

please contact martinthomson@hotmail.com

Alternatively if someone has the sellers original list that was sent out by email to most of the people in this thread and more, can they forward that to me so I can get in touch that way- TIA

thanks

Martin

link

*bump*

can ANYONE give me the contact details for the guy who was selling these records! Better still, can the seller himself get in touch please (guy in Scotland who ran a hotel, Ray or Roy.... otherwise I'll have to start tracking it via my bank as I paid for the records by cheque)

Thanks

Martin

Social source share

*bump*

can ANYONE give me the contact details for the guy who was selling these records! Better still, can the seller himself get in touch please (guy in Scotland who ran a hotel, Ray or Roy.... otherwise I'll have to start tracking it via my bank as I paid for the records by cheque)

Thanks

Martin

link

Martin

will look into this, via email used to join site

let you know soonest

if anyone knows guy give him a kick and tell him to look in here

ta

mike

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now