another site

This site is for the light hearted side of the soul scene and a thats the way it should stay..Mike can you set up another site for snipers and then we could name and shame people who have been taking money out of all our pockets for years and don't fight fair..Call the site up against the wall because thats the place for them, i would give them the option of a blindfold..Long live love..

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This site is for the light hearted side of the soul scene and a thats the way it should stay..Mike can you set up another site for snipers and then we could name and shame people who have been taking money out of all our pockets for years and don't fight fair..Call the site up against the wall because thats the place for them, i would give them the option of a blindfold..Long live love..

steve

sites all about ought to do with soul scene

only time we ask "not to" or "remove stuff" is when person posting it doesnt give a name /email or does it under a false name, or we feel going down road of abuse for abuse sake

try and hopefully do things "right way" on here

as basic guidelines are

"No lengthy guidelines - just ask when posting give same respect as you'd expect "

should be free to discuss ought, if all keep to that guideline should be no problem ?

Social source share

Guest Kolla

I think what Mike has said is pretty self-explanatory. However a translation for the non-welsh on here would be useful... "Ought" means "anything" :)

But seriously, our work as moderators is thankfully kept to a minimum as 99.9% of the posts are abuse free. Let's keep it that way .

Social source share

But seriously, our work as moderators is thankfully kept to a minimum as 99.9% of the posts are abuse free.  Let's keep it that way .

This moderators job sounds like a doddle. How much do you pay an hour and where do i get a job application form for one.

Craig.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!