Imperial Wonders 45 Wanted

Ian Williams

Its "You Live Only Once" and I think its on solid foundation. Modern soul at its best :( but I won't big it up too much cos you'll want even more for it :thumbsup: ............anyone got a copy to sell please PM me...thanks :(

Regards

Ian Williams

Getting Together Soul Nights

On the Il Bordello Boat - in Bristol

Oct 6th

Nov 26th

Dec 17th

Check out www.fridayclubsite.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 23
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Its "You Live Only Once" and I think its on solid foundation. Modern soul at its best :( but I won't big it up too much cos you'll want even more for it :thumbsup: ............anyone got a copy to sell please PM me...thanks :( quote]

It is on Solid Foundation - recently started spinning this again and it sounds perfect. Should be cheap.

Girf

Social source share

Yeah I did have a spare copy for you but I left it in my Saxo at Kwikfit and some pikey nicked it!

link

Do you know it was a pikey,for definate.................. :shades:

signed D Essex.

Social source share

Its "You Live Only Once" and I think its on solid foundation. Modern soul at its best :shades: but I won't big it up too much cos you'll want even more for it :shades: ............anyone got a copy to sell please PM me...thanks :D

Regards

Ian Williams

Had this for yonks corking dancer.Unfortunately its not for sale.Picked it up for $5 in the States.

Dave.

Social source share

Thanks to y'all for the offers and I've now got one.....Cheers :lol:

Imperial Wonders ! Fantastic track , but I have an even BETTER version by a group called Rock 'N Co on the AMG label !!! Despite their name , the group are VERY black and VERY soulful !!!

Does anyone know it , as I can't EVER remember seeing it offered for sale or in any of the guides ?

I assume its much rarer than the Imperial Wonders ? Possibly its the original version too ... ?

Any info anyone ?

:P

Social source share

Imperial Wonders ! Fantastic track , but I have an even BETTER version by a group called Rock 'N Co on the AMG label !!! Despite their name , the group are VERY black and VERY soulful !!!

Does anyone know it , as I can't EVER remember seeing it offered for sale or in any of the guides ?

I assume its much rarer than the Imperial Wonders ? Possibly its the original version too ... ?

Any info anyone ?

:lol:

Also done by Changing Tymes on AMG label. They sounded same to me, but one of my mates said that Changing Tymes was a little better. Sorry but I can't compare them now, since I have neither any longer.

And I think they're later release than Imperial Wonders.

Edited by them
Social source share

Any info anyone ?

:lol:

I think Imperial Wonders is the first version. Rock n' Co is good, particularly the lead and backing vocals, but it pales in excitement compared to the superior Imp Wonders version. IMO. :P

Jordi

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Its "You Live Only Once" and I think its on solid foundation. Modern soul at its best :) but I won't big it up too much cos you'll want even more for it :) ............anyone got a copy to sell please PM me...thanks :)

Regards

Ian Williams

Getting Together Soul Nights

On the Il Bordello Boat - in Bristol

Oct 6th

Nov 26th

Dec 17th

Check out www.fridayclubsite.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Agreed a superb record although i didn't realise it was as much as £35 also check out their Black Prince 45 well worth picking up :lol:

Trouty :)

PS Didn't realise that there was a Soul Night on Il Bordello corking little venue, spent a few very enjoyable nights down there with Mike Ashley in the past :) Is this the night that Steve Harry DJ's at as well??

Social source share

Have to agree that the Imperial Wonders version is the best (also check out "Just a dream" on Daywood by them ) . Got the Changing Tymes version as well and after hearing Rock n` Co out a few months back believe it to be the same record released under a different name (both are on AMG) .Can anyone confirm this ?

Mark H

Social source share

For which, 80 or 50ukp?!?!

IW should be 2-30ukp, then RnC & CT are 5-60ukp, right!? :)

it was on Arctic soul list

Imperial Wonders - You live only once - Solid Foundation - Another super track

from this Cleveland Group M- 80

https://arcticsoul.net/sales80/wonders.wma

https://arcticsoul.net/sales80/wonders.JPG

Social source share

Have to agree that the Imperial Wonders version is the best (also check out "Just a dream" on Daywood by them ) . Got the Changing Tymes version as well and after hearing Rock n` Co out a few months back believe it to be the same record released under a different name (both are on AMG) .Can anyone confirm this ?

Mark H

Just A Dream is superb record as I posted in another topic.

I still guess that there was a little difference between RnC & CT, though I have no way to compare them any longer.

Social source share