Rare Ones For Sale Reduced

Guest uroffal

A few for sale ...

Sound clips below.

The Contacts - You Got To Pay (Quadran) REDUCED £250

Condition: Mint -

Labels: Clean and shiny

Recently re-activated, storming group sound, lists at £300 and the price is rising.

The Blenders - Cause I Love You (Le Sage) SOLD

Condition: Light surface noise, mostly drowned out by recording otherwise VG++

Semi-known (I think Guy played this a few times at Stafford) mid-tempo group harmony. A hard one, seen at £300 - £400.

Hartfield Brothers - Sweet Somebody (Boola Boola) £100

Condition: VG++ plays mint-

Funky, up-tempo crossover group sound played by Andy Dyson. Tuff to find, lists at £250 in Tim Brown's guide.

Reggie La Mont - Can't Get Along Without You (Maimie's) SOLD

Condition: VG/VG+ due to numerous SURFACE scratches, plays mint -

Recent Kitch spin that I think had a few outings at Stafford. Lists at £150 from most dealers.

Email uroffal@aol.com or PM to reserve. Payment by personal cheque or Paypal (Paypal payment details will be emailed to you once you reserve any item).

7 day money back guarantee on all items.

Postage £1.50 1st Class (any items or purchases above £200 will be sent Special Delivery at no extra charge).

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The Blenders - Cause I Love You (Le Sage) £250

Semi-known (I think Guy played this a few times at Stafford) mid-tempo group harmony. A hard one, seen at £300 - £400.

covered as the Imperial Wonders. Like you said have seen this for £400 in the past, great record IMO thumbsup.gif

Social source share

someone ought to bite your hand off at that price unless really rough

this is a hard hard record i think (cue someone saying nah seen 1200 of the buggers on ebay in the last month) and also extremely good

it was covered up but can't remember c/u title - anyway, great midtempo group soul IMO

Social source share

this is a hard hard record i think (cue someone saying nah seen 1200 of the buggers on ebay in the last month) and also extremely good

it was covered up but can't remember c/u title - anyway, great midtempo group soul IMO

Yeah it is a real tuff one - funny thing is I missed a second copy by a whisker about a month ago.

As you and Chalky say nice record (thanks for the additional marketing chaps!)

Social source share

Sorry I seem to be having problems with this

Right, here are the audio clips taken from the actual records and not put through any noise reduction software :)

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

A few for sale ...

will upload sound files for these a little later

The Contacts - You Got To Pay (Quadran) £275

Recently re-activated, storming group sound, lists at £300 and the price is rising.

Hartfield Brothers - Sweet Somebody (Boola Boola) £125

Funky, up-tempo crossover group sound played by Andy Dyson. Tuff to find, lists at £250 in Tim Brown's guide.

Reggie La Mont - Can't Get Along Without You (Maimie's) £75

Recent Kitch spin that I think had a few outings at Stafford. Lists at £150 from most dealers.

Email uroffal@aol.com or PM to reserve. Payment by personal cheque or Paypal (Paypal payment details will be emailed to you once you reserve any item).

Postage £1.50 1st Class (any items or purchases above £200 will be sent Special Delivery at no extra charge).

A quick update:

Reggie La Mont - Can't Get Along Without You (Maimie's) SOLD :)

The other 3 are still available, but there's been quite a bit of interest so if you want one of them best get in quick!

Social source share

Not 1200 of the buggers, but a couple of them...

Social source share

I saw one from Grouprecords but left it alone.....haven't seen anymore and have a favourites search saved for it (can't afford Uroffals copy right now). Maybe you're seeing things Christian :)

I do see things, I see records. If you are sure grouprecords had one that's at least 3 confirmed copies on ebay this year then, I did not see that one myself. Lew Stanley had one, and later he put one on ebay (maybe the same copy, hard to know), but he did not sell it at his starting bid. There was another one before that, that was picked up by a forum member. :lol: Unless you have many variations of your search chances are you'll miss copies listed by label only for instance...

Social source share

A few for sale ...

will upload sound files for these a little later

The Contacts - You Got To Pay (Quadran) £275

Hartfield Brothers - Sweet Somebody (Boola Boola) £125

Reggie La Mont - Can't Get Along Without You (Maimie's)

Update:

Will consider offers on the other two if anyone fancies them :no:

Edited by uroffal
Social source share

Update:

Will consider offers on the other two if anyone fancies them :thumbsup:

Right, last two now reduced:

The Contacts - You Gotta Pay (Quadran) NOW £250