New Yorkers

Guest Dan

soundfiles and label for info as requested by someone

by the way everyone, if you've never heard the b-side of Don't Want To Be Your Fool, PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

You Should Have Told Memay not be a northern soul dancer but this is one of the most soulful records I have ever heard

also, just looking at the label and noticed James H Gresham is credited as the writer...I presume this is the same Jimmy Gresham who's currently in the bin, and looking for legal help etc, as per earlier posts

assuming he really is the victim of a miscarriage of justice, we ought to help him out in some way i think, not sure how but I'd rather give to a free jimmy gresham appeal than, say the New Orleans thing cos, tragic as that is, the US government and aid agencies will be helping out there

post-118-1127214594_thumb.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Anyone seen it on the Radio City label? Would love to see a scan if anyone has one!

i've got it somewhere on the other label gene will dig out and scan when back at home

Social source share

So you got all three ? Come on, let us poor chaps also have one wink.gif

haven't got the footy one posted here, sadly, i think that looks the nicest

sure i've got radio city though otherwise wouldn't be selling this one! (hint, hint...feel free to make a bid marc thumbsup.gif )

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert