Very Rare 70s Northern 45 For Sale Guy Allen

Guest lotusland

Guest lotusland

My brother and I were perusing the 7Ts rare topic and saw this one come up. We found a Near Mint minus copy in Virgina last year. It is a stock unplayed copy with one or two light surface scuffs not affecting play, nothing really. This is a very very nice mid tempo crossover piece, a two sider, and we dont neccessarily want to let it go but we didnt realize the rarity. We will gladly accept reasonable offers, you can either PM us here or hit our email at

tnoble777@yahoo.com

we have a rock solid reputation as sellers (visual_rocka on ebay)

Also, I believe somebody put up a clip of the A side on the 6th page of the rare 70s topic elsewhere on this board. We can supply a clip for the B side and a label scan to interested parties.

Thanks for looking!

Andy

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

My brother and I were perusing the 7Ts rare topic and saw this one come up. We found a Near Mint minus copy in Virgina last year. It is a stock unplayed copy with one or two light surface scuffs not affecting play, nothing really. This is a very very nice mid tempo crossover piece, a two sider, and we dont neccessarily want to let it go but we didnt realize the rarity. We will gladly accept reasonable offers, you can either PM us here or hit our email at

tnoble777@yahoo.com

we have a rock solid reputation as sellers (visual_rocka on ebay)

Also, I believe somebody put up a clip of the A side on the 6th page of the rare 70s topic elsewhere on this board. We can supply a clip for the B side and a label scan to interested parties.

Thanks for looking!

Andy

Go on Johnny Boy you know you want it :yes::D:yes:

Dave f.............

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Go on Johnny Boy you know you want it :D:yes::yes:

Dave f.............

I know i do Davie me laddo ................. it's been tapping on my concience's shoulder all night, but i must be strong and not give in to temptation biggrin.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!