The Ritz Desborough (classic & R & B Soul)

Guest glyn-w

Just a quick plug for this worthwhile event...Yes its Julie`s Soul birthday bash..But just as important thay are raising money for " Canser " and eny one who knows me, knows how important that is to me!!.. And i can promis with a DJ line up like this its going to be...WALL to WALL R&B...and classic SOUL...Think iv`e got a spot to. :yes:

So come down..its FREE...its on till 2am..and its for two great occations.

Glyn-w.

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick plug for this worthwhile event...Yes its Julie`s Soul birthday bash..But just as important thay are raising money for " Canser " and eny one who knows me, knows how important that is to me!!.. And i can promis with a DJ line up like this its going to be...WALL to WALL R&B...and classic SOUL...Think iv`e got a spot to. :yes:

So come down..its FREE...its on till 2am..and its for two great occations.

Glyn-w.

By the way its on this Saturday 24th september!!!

Whats the line up Glyn? sure a few would like to know sad.gif

Hi Baz.. sad.gif as far as i no....Its Ciro..Smiggey..Tony Parker...And myself..but just made a word whith Dave (egg man)woolie :ohmy: , and he may be doing a spot to???..Hope he can get on hear to reply sir..and i know i do my first spot at 9.30, then another one later on..Hope this helps mate :lol:

Well I had a great time (if only for a couple of hours) Great spots from all the d.j's (esp you Mr Whitbread,OBVIOUSLY! :lol: ) some Crackin R & B....ta v much Julie et al.

Gail x

thanks for the kind words Frenchie...your cheque`s in the post :thumbsup: just like to say a big thanks to everyone that turned up, it was great to see old and new faces there :D i`m shure Julie will tell us how much she raised for cancer...Once again thanks to everyone :D

Glyn

thanks for the kind words Frenchie...your cheque`s in the post :lol: just like to say a big thanks to everyone that turned up, it was great to see old and new faces there :D i`m shure Julie will tell us how much she raised for cancer...Once again thanks to everyone :D

Glyn

Have you got a play list Glyn me old mucker :thumbsup: