No More Dancing

Guest Iratesoultwin1

Guest Iratesoultwin1

Just wanted to let you all know that Pete from Eastbourne (dont know his surname) had a really bad accident on his scooter about 10 days ago, he text me to tell me that he had an operation and his legs are pinned and wired and so his dancing days may be over. He is feeling really down and home alone.....so c'mon you lot, give him a call to cheer him up!! Dont want to put his mobile number on here as I havent asked him but drop me a line and I will give it to you. Chrissie. :yes:

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just wanted to let you all know that Pete from Eastbourne (dont know his surname) had a really bad accident on his scooter about 10 days ago, he text me to tell me that he had an operation and his legs are pinned and wired and so his dancing days may be over. He is feeling really down and home alone.....so c'mon you lot, give him a call to cheer him up!! Dont want to put his mobile number on here as I havent asked him but drop me a line and I will give it to you. Chrissie. sad.gif

Dont know Pete from Eastbourne,but same thing happed to me,well not on a scooter,i cant dance like i used to,some might say i got better :D ,now i just drag me bad leg along and keep trying!! :yes: me dancing dont get any better,but can still enjoy meself,pass on my regards to Pete hope he gets better soon! :yes:

Social source share

Just wanted to let you all know that Pete from Eastbourne (dont know his surname) had a really bad accident on his scooter about 10 days ago, he text me to tell me that he had an operation and his legs are pinned and wired and so his dancing days may be over. He is feeling really down and home alone.....so c'mon you lot, give him a call to cheer him up!! Dont want to put his mobile number on here as I havent asked him but drop me a line and I will give it to you. Chrissie. :yes:

=========

Don't think I know you Pete, but hope you are able to dance again

Winnie:-)

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I dont know Pete either, but wish him all the best.

I had an operation about 5 or 6 years ago, that laid me low for a long while.

I was at the Capitol one night about 6 months later and a mate asked me how I was. I replied fine and could even dance a bit.

Simon replied "I'd better have the same operation then, cos you couldnt f##kin dance before".

:thumbsup::(

Social source share

.."I'd better have the same operation then, cos you couldnt f##kin dance before".

:yes::lol:

LMFAO - just picking myself up off the floor, that was so funny !!

I saw Pete @ Bisley last Saturday and it did sound like a horrendous accident. Feel better, mate - I'm certain you'll be out on the floor again real soon, giving those cool moves.. whistling.gif

Steve.

Edited by deeve
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!