The Friendship 30th Sept

Hi all,

back for another night of Pure Soul Music at the Friendship (Gawber Rd, Barnsley - directions below). Friday 30th September as usual doors open 8pm til late and admission is totally FREE. Expect to hear the best in rare Northern and Modern soul from resident DJs, myself & Geordie and our special guest Mr Mick Wad.

Directions from M1

Leave motorway at J37, proceed towards Barnsley, over pelican crossing to traffic lights at major crossroads. Turn left, follow this road for a half-mile, look out for Tom Treddlehoyle Pub on left and turn left directly before it. Follow this road for a quarter-mile, Friendship Pub on right at junction.

Info

Mark 07810 707597

Ian 07931 523103

or e-mail l_l_m_w@hotmail.co.uk

SEE FLYER HERE

SEE CALENDAR PAGE HERE

Post up if you're coming and I hope to see lots of new (and not so new) faces :yes:

Cheers,

Mark

• Replies 9
  • Views 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all,

back for another night of Pure Soul Music at the Friendship (Gawber Rd, Barnsley - directions below). Friday 30th September as usual doors open 8pm til late and admission is totally FREE. Expect to hear the best in rare Northern and Modern soul from resident DJs, myself & Geordie and our special guest Mr Mick Wad.

Directions from M1

Leave motorway at J37, proceed towards Barnsley, over pelican crossing to traffic lights at major crossroads. Turn left, follow this road for a half-mile, look out for Tom Treddlehoyle Pub on left and turn left directly before it. Follow this road for a quarter-mile, Friendship Pub on right at junction.

Info

Mark 07810 707597

Ian 07931 523103

SEE FLYER HERE

SEE CALENDAR PAGE HERE

Post up if you're coming and I hope to see lots of new (and not so new) faces :yes:

Cheers,

Mark

What about the Empires ? or Andy Fisher ? :D

Hi all,

Directions from M1

Info

Mark 07810 707597

Ian 07931 523103

SEE FLYER HERE

SEE CALENDAR PAGE HERE

Post up if you're coming and I hope to see lots of new (and not so new) faces :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Mark

SORRY I CAN'T MAKE THIS ONE CHAPS. I'M OVER IN HOLLAND / BELGIUM.....BUT SEE YOU AT THE NEXT ONE . HOPE TO SEE YOU AT 'SOUL OR NOWT' ON THE 8TH.

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT ,I KNOW THE MUSIC WILL BE TOP-DRAWER, HAVING HEARD YOU GUYS AT S.O.N AND VISITED YOUR FAB NIGHT....SEE YOU SOON. HOPE IT'S A PACKER...IT DESERVES TO BE!!!

:yes::D:D

CHRIS M

• 2 weeks later...