Bobby Patterson In London

MonuMENTAL Soul NEWS: Make a note in your diary for October 29th because they have a MonuMENTAL treat lined up for you... LIVE and direct from Dallas, Texas... MR. BOBBY PATTERSON. Yes they kid you not, performing a PA of such soul classics as I Get My Groove From You, I'm In Love With You and Recipe For Peace, this will be Bobby's only London appearance in advance of his full live show at the Togetherness weekender. October 29th, got that? Tell everyone. This really is a night not to be missed.

Monumental Soul

@ The Britannia

20 Monument Street

London EC3R 8AJ

Quality Soul Old & New

Resident DJs: Gareth Donovan, Niki Golding & Mole and guests

Doors: 8.30pm to 2am

Tax: £11

Info: niki@soulboys.co.uk or 07960 953008

The Britannia is by The Monument - just a 30 second stroll down the hill from Monument Tube station (District & Circle Lines, and foot tunnel to Northern & Central Lines), walking distance to Fenchurch Street, Cannon Street, London Bridge (just over the river) and Liverpool Street Rail stations. If you're coming by car, Monument Street is just off King William St - London Bridge and Lower Thames Street. There is plenty of free parking just by the venue.

MonuMENTAL Soul 2005 Dates:

September 24th-Mick Farrer

October 29th - with guest Taffy from Plinston & Bobby Patterson PA

December 3rd - MonuMENTAL Christmas Party with guests Tats Taylor & Bully Tax: £7

• Replies 0
  • Views 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic