Al Mason..final Vinyl..good Loving

Gasher

JUST CHECKED OOT MADCHIPS AUCTION AND THIS 45 IS UP AT £411???

DID I MISS SOMETHING OR IS IT GENUINELY RARE?

I PAID £20 FOR IT OF KEV THOMAS

BUT I KNOW IT WAS REISSUED ON ANOTHER LABEL WHICH I CANT REMEMBER OFFHAND.

IS THIS A TRUE REFLECTION PRICE..??

ITS A AWESOME RECORD TO BOOT

BUT DID NOT THINK IT WAS ANYWHERE NEAR THIS PRICE.

THE GASHER

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

JUST CHECKED OOT MADCHIPS AUCTION AND THIS 45 IS UP AT £411???

DID I MISS SOMETHING OR IS IT GENUINELY RARE?

I PAID £20 FOR IT OF KEV THOMAS

BUT I KNOW IT WAS REISSUED ON ANOTHER LABEL WHICH I CANT REMEMBER OFFHAND.

IS THIS A TRUE REFLECTION PRICE..??

ITS A AWESOME RECORD TO BOOT

BUT DID NOT THINK IT WAS ANYWHERE NEAR THIS PRICE.

THE GASHER

One sold at Bury on Friday for a £100. Pretty rare on Finyl Vinyl pressed on Bunky (I think) Mega rare on 12"

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

One sold at Bury on Friday for a £100. Pretty rare on Finyl Vinyl pressed on Bunky (I think) Mega rare on 12"

Spot on as usual Bazzer, must say i'm surprised at the 411 price though but i guess it takes two to tango on an auction. The 12" is on Al & The Kid records btw and well aaaard but it doesn't fit in the record box :thumbsup:

NogBad

Social source share

Spot on as usual Bazzer, must say i'm surprised at the 411 price though but i guess it takes two to tango on an auction. The 12" is on Al & The Kid records btw and well aaaard but it doesn't fit in the record box :thumbsup:

NogBad

Mine's a 12".....ooh er misses! (couldn't resist!) I guess this one's even suprised Mr Manchurio, he thought it would go for about £250 and I thought that was steep (and no it's not mine)

Hope you've got some good stuff lined up for Torquay! The Posse are on te Piss.......

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Mine's a 12".....ooh er misses! (couldn't resist!) I guess this one's even suprised Mr Manchurio, he thought it would go for about £250 and I thought that was steep (and no it's not mine)

Hope you've got some good stuff lined up for Torquay! The Posse are on te Piss.......

Looking forward to it Baz should be a right laugh. I shall be meeting up with my long lost pal Lee Vowles as well so am expecting some high jinx and a right old crack.

See you there or at the big O :thumbsup:

NogBad

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Baz, spot on about da 12 Finyl as far as I remember there were less pressed of than the second issue which was aimed at the UK market.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!