Paulb

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone going to the weekender.

Is it worth a visit. There's a few of us thinking of going so would like some reports of past events.

Cheers.

Well it's home to the infamous "Tent" which is always a highlight of the year if you like crossovery 70's sounds; the Cala Gran also houses one of the best weekender modern rooms on the calendar.

I'm not the one to ask about the Northern room as I spend very little time in there, but it's pretty traditional.

Socially Fleetwood is usually top notch. Lots of caravan parties, sing songs at dawn and sore heads in the morning.

Edited by alison
Social source share

Well it's home to the infamous "Tent" which is always a highlight of the year if you like crossovery 70's sounds; the Cala Gran also houses one of the best weekender modern rooms on the calendar.

I'm not the one to ask about the Northern room as I spend very little time in there, but it's pretty traditional.

Socially Fleetwood is usually top notch. Lots of caravan parties, sing songs at dawn and sore heads in the morning.

Cheers Alison, Im not a modern or 70's fan but the weekend sounds like a laugh.

Anyone know the score on the northern room?

Social source share

I've been in the past Paul and the Northern room mainly plays the standards etc, i like Alison spent my time in the Tent (great crossover), the venue always seems to sell out, like most weekenders it's fun and their are plenty of record boxes to look through.

Brett

Social source share

I've been in the past Paul and the Northern room mainly plays the standards etc, i like Alison spent my time in the Tent (great crossover), the venue always seems to sell out, like most weekenders it's fun and their are plenty of record boxes to look through.

Brett

Cheers Brett. Think ill get that one booked :thumbsup:

Social source share

The usual suspects :(

How can you with your cheesey avatar and anonimity question this weekender ??? :(

The Modern room is second to none,the tent plays wonderful music,not sure about the Northern room,I never go in there,but I suppose cos it's a KRL event the usual suspects will it make it out to be the devil's playground :(

Pete

I'm going :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!