Bidds Gets An Allniter

Mace

BIDDS ALLNITER..............Well chuffed - been after an allniter at this venue for soooooo long!

New license laws have granted us 4 allniters next year, the first one being SATURDAY 18th FEBRUARY 2006.

Booking DJs as I type.

Will be in the main function room and limited to approx 200 tickets...first come first served!

I know its a while away but I'm so chuffed I need to share my joy with you all! :yes:

More details will be confirmed in due course :thumbsup:

Regards,

Mace

• Replies 54
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BIDDS ALLNITER..............Well chuffed - been after an allniter at this venue for soooooo long!

New license laws have granted us 4 allniters next year, the first one being SATURDAY 18th FEBRUARY 2006.

Booking DJs as I type.

Will be in the main function room and limited to approx 200 tickets...first come first served!

I know its a while away but I'm so chuffed I need to share my joy with you all! :D

More details will be confirmed in due course :thumbsup:

Regards,

Mace

Congratulations Mace - really pleased for you :yes:

Edited by alison

Dave Rimmer, Des Parker and Ged Parker also confirmed DJs with Mark Bicknell, Shute and meself.

Just waiting on a few more to confirm.

Gonna be a night of quality Soul tunes for certain.

Think my jaw will be aching tomorrow as I've not stopped smiling all night :thumbsup::yes::D:D

Dave Rimmer, Des Parker and Ged Parker also confirmed DJs with Mark Bicknell, Shute and meself.

Just waiting on a few more to confirm.

Gonna be a night of quality Soul tunes for certain.

Think my jaw will be aching tomorrow as I've not stopped smiling all night :D:D:D:D

Can I please be bouncer .... along with that nice one you normally have :thumbsup::yes:

I am really pleased for you Mace :thumbsup: silly question but where is Bidds ?

Longton, Stoke............yes another allniter in Stoke, but I live here so it makes my life a doddle :D:D:D

Been running Rare Soul nights there for a 3 years now :yes:

Got a good strong support of regular travellers from all over the place :D

Well you mentioned a soft spot for our bouncer.....who am I to argue :thumbsup:

Just thought buyin her a drink might be a good ice breaker...

Also, is that how you spell 'incinuating' cus it don't look right.. :D

:D:P

How would I know how to spell I'm only a legal secretary :P In a former life (in Manchester) my old boss once (on dictation) told me how to spell "BOAT" - "incase you didn't know" - cheeky twat was being serious as well :D

I am really pleased for you Mace :yes: silly question but where is Bidds ?

About 20/30 mins from here Karen so if you want to make the journey up just let me know and you can have beer and a shower here first :D (as no doubt Shute will make me go) :P

Longton, Stoke............yes another allniter in Stoke, but I live here so it makes my life a doddle :D:D:D

Been running Rare Soul nights there for a 3 years now :thumbsup:

Got a good strong support of regular travellers from all over the place :yes:

I like stoke, don't tend to do soul nights that much unless they are near, but a nighter, thats a diffrent matter, worth the trip for a nighter :D

About 20/30 mins from here Karen so if you want to make the journey up just let me know and you can have beer and a shower here first :D (as no doubt Shute will make me go) :D

Anybody else reading this could ask where 'here' happens to be..... :thumbsup:

What do you mean....'make you go'... :D

I like stoke, don't tend to do soul nights that much unless they are near, but a nighter, thats a diffrent matter, worth the trip for a nighter :D

Even at your age?...(following our conversation on Saturday.... :yes: )

(Was taking the p*ss out of Karen for saying the loud music was hurting her ears in case anybody considers this remark to be a bit insensitive)

Edited by Mace

Thanks everyone...just know this is gonna be a corker of a night.

Anyone got any ideas how to squeeze 300+ into a venue that holds 200... :thumbsup::D

I know your joking? but seriously don't do it, it will ruin the night for everyone, seen it happen before ... nightmare!

Will deffo make it up to see shute DJ for you :yes:

Anybody with an ounce would know from my avatar section where I am .... "Sunny Stafford " :fool:

'Sunny Stafford'

That's like saying Sunny Manchester or Sunny Wales.

Would give me cause to doubt you straight away... :D

Then I'd be back at square one... :D:D

I know your joking? but seriously don't do it, it will ruin the night for everyone, seen it happen before ... nightmare!

Will deffo make it up to see shute DJ for you :thumbsup:

Thanks Janine...I am joking :yes:

Need to squeeze 400 in really............................. :P:D

Guest Marcelle

Booking DJs as I type.

I know its a while away but I'm so chuffed I need to share my joy with you all! :D

More details will be confirmed in due course :D

Regards,

Mace

Awww ..... chuffed as butter pies for you Billy :D:D can I DJ there now please :thumbsup::yes:

you did say that you liked people to ask straight out & not arse about .... so please please please im asking ....

Love Binty xx

Awww ..... chuffed as butter pies for you Billy :D:D can I DJ there now please :thumbsup::yes:

you did say that you liked people to ask straight out & not arse about .... so please please please im asking ....

Love Binty xx

You're not allowed to buy anymore of Shute's records though - they're all mine :D:D

Love Binty xx

Being as you only have one record of course you can Binty!

Would you prefer to play it as the first or last tune of the night... :P

Has Chris bought that record deck for you yet.... :P

You're not allowed to buy anymore of Shute's records though - they're all mine :D:P

Just how many bon bons you got then.... :P:D

WELSH GEORDIE

:ohmy::lol:

Those two...... Mr Bicknell and Mr Dougie....

wink.giflaugh.gif

I reckon they have special alarms or something that when the word dj is mentioned on here it goes off..... :P:P

Cogratulations Mace.....

reckon your right re the old soul boyz being on the council all we have here in Lincoln is retired vicars. wink.gif

But unlike those two cads Mark and Dougie...... If ya ever need a soul sister from the countryside...

laugh.gif too spin a few in the future :lol:

My mobile not stopped all morning with texts wanting tickets.... :ohmy:

Only announced it last night...so think this will sellout in no time.

Pretty much sorted for DJ line-up on first one, just awaiting 2 more to confirm as soon as poss.

Have a very strong dedicated following for this venue, lot's of lesser known DJs amongst them with great collections.

I try to give as many a chance behind the decks as possible on the soul nights we have held so far.

Will be bringing some of these into the mix on future nighters, so all I can say is if you fancy a spot in the future then show up and support us and I'll add you to the list :lol:

Mace, Best you come up to the not so sunny Manchestr and do a guest spot on the old radio show to tell the soul world well all three of my listeners anyway about this gig, lets do it soon.

Mark Bicknell.

Will have to try and sort it mate.

Not so sure I like the sound of me own voice on Radio after hearing meself on Radio Stoke in the past, but everybody else has to put it with it when I'm out and about so why not another 3.... :ohmy:

Guest Marcelle

You're not allowed to buy anymore of Shute's records though - they're all mine :yes::yes:

Promise you I WONT BADER him .... well just a little bit my DJ matey has nicked it off me :thumbsup:

under the "guise" of "Well you aint got anything to play it on" (yet)

Marcelle xx

Guest Marcelle

My mobile not stopped all morning with texts wanting tickets.... :thumbsup:

Only announced it last night...so think this will sellout in no time.

Pretty much sorted for DJ line-up on first one, just awaiting 2 more to confirm as soon as poss.

Have a very strong dedicated following for this venue, lot's of lesser known DJs amongst them with great collections.

I try to give as many a chance behind the decks as possible on the soul nights we have held so far.

Will be bringing some of these into the mix on future nighters, so all I can say is if you fancy a spot in the future then show up and support us and I'll add you to the list :yes:

Hey Billy i`ve confirmed so that`s 1 left phew .....

Binty xx

Roger Banks now confirmed to join the DJ line-up at Bidds Allnighter on Feb 18th wink.gif

Also just booked the other 3 dates for allnighters at Bidds in 2006.

Dates are.....

February 18th

May 6th

September 23rd

December 23rd

Oooh February one is just before my birthday and December is just after Mr Shute's birthday and right before Xmas .. what jolly good nights laugh.gif :dance: