Bullet USA

Guest Kolla

Guest Kolla

I noticed a really nice flyer for a club in LA in the FLYER section and went to check out the club's web site. It's a great web site indeed but lacks in content at the moment. https://www.bulletallnighter.com

The tunes they list are pretty standard but I guess for a bunch of youths thousands miles from the source, it's a start. Did anyone who went to LA earlier this year check this club out - or is it a one-off allnighter?

BTW - notice it has a "smoking patio" - sign of things to come over here ???!

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There was so much to do on the LA trip Kolla I don't think anyone would have had the time to check it out.

As for the smoking patio, god I hope things don't go this way here, it was a pain in LA having to go outside everytime you wanted to smoke.Mind you, you did get to talk to fellow smokers that you maybe didn't no and JoT got to mingle with the rich and famous ;-)

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Actually i thought it was crap OK Jimmy Conwell got his chance to meet me as did Dean C and Bobby Patterson but it really was a pain each time you went out for a fag when you got back someone was always sat in your seat so it was just a great big round of musical chairs which is a great way to meet new weirdo's but it played havoc with me arches ;o)))

JoT

Social source share

Actually i thought it was crap OK Jimmy Conwell got his chance to meet me as did Dean C and Bobby Patterson but it really was a pain each time you went out for a fag when you got back someone was always sat in your seat so it was just a great big round of musical chairs which is a great way to meet new weirdo's but it played havoc with me arches ;o)))

JoT

Seconded JoT, I'm praying it never happens in a big way over here.Whenever you nipped outside, you were bound to miss the record you had been waiting for or the performance of a lifetime.

Social source share

I noticed a really nice flyer for a club in LA in the FLYER

BTW - notice it has a "smoking patio" - sign of things to come over here ???!

Already has.... the brit at Nottingham is a no smoking venue.... so you have to pop out on the roof terrace for a swift puff.

Good thing too IMO.....

WOOF!

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Already has.... the brit at Nottingham is a no smoking venue.... so you have to pop out on the roof terrace for a swift puff.

Good thing too IMO.....

WOOF!

Well i won't be going back there then!!! How long have they had this? I was there about 9 months ago and was smerkin like a trooper ;o)

John

Shame as i quite liked the place a proper hovel like a good club should be

Social source share

Good thing too IMO.....

WOOF!

Well i won't be going back there then!!! How long have they had this? I was there about 9 months ago and was smerkin like a trooper ;o)

John

Shame as i quite liked the place a proper hovel like a good club should be

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Aren't the Brit and the Union practically next door to each other anyway???

Karen next time you speak to Lee ask him about waking up under the bridge by the Brit with one arm in the Trent when he was a boy ;oO

JoT

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!