Soul Label T-shirts

stevemcmahon

Dear All,

just a quick note to announce the launch of our JFTees website. We've been selling our Soul Label Tees @ various Soul events for the past year now and thought it more convenient for everyone if they could browse our range @ their leisure, 24-7. We accept payment via PayPal, PPPay.com and cheque. Here's the link:

www.jftees.com

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Dear All,

just a quick note to announce the launch of our JFTees website. We've been selling our Soul Label Tees @ various Soul events for the past year now and thought it more convenient for everyone if they could browse our range @ their leisure, 24-7. We accept payment via PayPal, PPPay.com and cheque. Here's the link:

www.jftees.com

Just say I met Steve at the Blackpool weekender and said hello as I wanted to know where he got his T-shirts from. He explained he and his partner were producing them to order. Top product IMO....crisp large record label of your own choice. Steve donated one to our charity raffle which Ady C won if my memory serves me right...do they come in XXL ??? :ohmy:

post-1897-1127405090_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Dear All,

www.jftees.com

I ordered one at Junction 11 and picked it up the next week at the South Coast Alldayer.

Excellent quality T-Shirt and Label Print and a great service.

Pete

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Dear All,

www.jftees.com

sent you a PM

Shane

Social source share

Guest mattmale

Brilliant idea!

Was just wondering what would make an attractive TShirt, MaryJane is a nice label. I expect loads of people will go for name labels as well, Karen, Thelma, Sue etc..

Anyone know if there is a label called Matt? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!