Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Picture Sleeve

The one by Marvin & Tammi of course, not that Diana Ross drivel. Has anyone ever seen one? Does one exist? I know it's just a cheapie but it's my very favourite record EVER and always puts me in a good mood no matter how bad I feel. Would dearly love a PS of it so if anyone knows where to point me I'd be grateful.

btw, I looked on ebay and there are PSs there but of Diana Ross and Jimmy Somerville (yikes), not what I'm interested in.

Thanks in advance

Paulie

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The one by Marvin & Tammi of course, not that Diana Ross drivel. Has anyone ever seen one? Does one exist? I know it's just a cheapie but it's my very favourite record EVER and always puts me in a good mood no matter how bad I feel. Would dearly love a PS of it so if anyone knows where to point me I'd be grateful.

btw, I looked on ebay and there are PSs there but of Diana Ross and Jimmy Somerville (yikes), not what I'm interested in.

Thanks in advance

Paulie

Try Germany, the release there had a picture sleeve.

Social source share

Found a bloke in Denmark who had one but it had gone by the time I got hold of him. Now I know there are Spanish, German, Danish, Dutch and Mexican ones so I'll pick one up eventually, or maybe all of them! Thanks for the advice lads, much appreciated.

Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!