Set Sale Of Soul, Funk, Jazz, Hoctor, Statler, Etc

Guest jinx74

Please PM me or email me ( vinylarc@hotmail.com ) with any wants. Alternate $ offers accepted. Thanks!

rarebird-bbkroche.jpg

$12 Rare Bird - As Your Mind Flies By

$15 Rare Bird - Somebodys Watching

$25 Don Siernberg - Rosetta (awesome drums on three funkier Jazz tracks)

$12 Taj Mahal - Natch'l Blues

$10 Grassroots - Lets Live for Today (VG+, little noise)

$7 Christine McVie - Legendary Christine Perfect Album (ill drums)

$15 Be Be K'Roche - s/t (funky lesbian music on Olivia)

dhathaway-pir.jpg

$15 Donny Hathaway - Everything is Everything (inc. The Ghetto)

$60 Crosscurrent Community - Let the Cosmos Ring (really ill Xian Jazz record with a funky tune to finish out the LP) (https://www.lysergia.com/AcidArchives/lamaArchiveC.htm'>https://www.lysergia.com/AcidArchives/lamaArchiveC.htm) Search: Crosscurrent Community

$10 Voco - Lights Out: San Francisco

$12 Faith - s/t (ill drums and two great tunes)

$15 Partners in Rhyme - Life in the Fast Lane/Partys Gonna Rock (1988 Rap Music from California, 12")

$15 Partners in Rhyme - Louie D On the Mic/Crew is PIR (1990 Rap Music from California, 12")

highkicks-localgrp.jpg

$25 Statler Presents - Out of This World (inc. I Wanna Dance with Somebody, Jump Start, Rhythm is Gonna Get You, and Cross My Broken Heart)

$20 Statler Presents - Underwater by Lynda Gache (inc. Thriller and Encore which has a nasty drum and electronic opening for the first minute or so)

$20 Statler Presents - The Stars are Out (inc. nice drumming on Sing Sing Sing, Shake Your Rump to the Bump, and an awesome cover of Stevie Wonder's "Do I Do")

$10 Sound Dimensions for Marching Bands (inc. Theme from Shaft, Soulful Strut)

$10 Marching Showcase for Marching Band (inc Soul Fever, TSOP, and some funky tunes called Multi Percussion Cadences 1 & 2)

$10 The Local Group - s/t (inc Ode to Billy Joe and Chicago Blues)

$10 The Local Group - 2nd record (inc Aint No Sunshine)

mhopkins-elight.jpg

$10 Mary Watkins - Something Moving (cool lesbian record)

$20 Fonda Rae - Over Like A Fat Rat (12")

$15 Organization - The Big Beat/Vice Beats/The Big Beats (Old School L.A. Rap record on Techno-Hop)

$200 Companion - Reap the Lost Dreamers (original LP on Rav and NOT the reissue, only my 2nd copy ever. Rare!) (https://www.lysergia.com/AcidArchives/lamaArchiveC.htm'>https://www.lysergia.com/AcidArchives/lamaArchiveC.htm) Search: Companion

$20 Can - Preshistoric Future (on Tago Mago, The Very First Session...)

$15 D-Struction "Do You Love Your Nation" & Fresh Kids Crew "Girls of L.A." (two 12s both on the Street Talk Records label out of L.A., VG+)

$40 Iasos - Inter-Dimensional Music (as written by Aleit: "Private spiritual new age record by the artist known as Iasos (Ya-sos) out of Corte Madera, CA. I have a hard time describing this sort of music- I will simply say file under Anthony Pearson w/ track titles such as The Bubble Massage, Formentera Sunset Clouds, Cloud Prayer. Iasos suggests that "while playing this record, rest your fingers lightly on top of the grill of your speakers. You can thereby absorb these musical vibrations through your fingertips as well as through your ears.")

$10 Stan Zoid - Let's Do It (inc Scratches by DJ Cash Money, 1985)

$8 Enoch Light - Charge! (inc Spinning Wheel)

hmandel-ekendricks.jpg

$10 Harvey Mandel - Best of (inc The Snake, Baby Batter, What the Funk, etc)

$30 Webster Lewis - Touch My Love

$15 Shadow - Love Lite

$15 Joe Farrell - Canned Funk

$20 Chuck Vincent & Shuffle - Here and Now (Sealed, with Pee Wee Ellis, Mark Isham, James Levi, Wah Wah Watson, etc)

$15 George Benson - New Boss Guitar (some jacket damage, green label)

$25 Ellis and Lynch - With All My Heart ("Exultet" is an awesome Xian Psych piece)

$10 Melvin Carter - Shadows in the Night (Sealed 12", Modern Soul from the Bay Area)

$15 Eddie Kendricks - s/t (inc. Keep on Truckin, etc)

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!