BLAKE H

Rare Uk Modern

I've had this 45 for years but never seen another, Iv'e been putting it on tapes/cd-r for years and nearly everyone asks about this track Its a great modern tune the sort Bob Cosby or Plummy would play.BHpost-2596-1127476203_thumb.jpg

I've had this 45 for years but never seen another, Iv'e been putting it on tapes/cd-r for years and nearly everyone asks about this track Its a great modern tune the sort Bob Cosby or Plummy would play.BHpost-2596-1127476203_thumb.jpg

Sorry folks this was meant to be posted in the "Rarest of the rare 70s/modern" thread

I have sold a couple of these in the past when I was at Crazy Beat. Def not one thats easy to find.

Girth

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.