Soul Dance Classes starting

Guest Kolla

And if the lights are too bright, just take 'em out & smash 'em up.

Or were you just in a bad mood at Brighton?

Col :(   :thumbsup:

link

:(:)

I will explain, I just took it out coz too bright, others said so too! I did get help and support!!!!! I didnt smash it up - I put it somewhere & got knocked!! :(

Ok mood not great at Brighton - Ive plead guilt to one court but not other - how many years do I get?? :thumbsup:

I used to be called 'smasher' at school - but never smashed anything up!!!!

Social source share

• Replies 115
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:lol:   :D

I will explain, I just took it out coz too bright, others said so too!  I did get help and support!!!!! I didnt smash it up - I put it somewhere & got knocked!!  :huh:

Ok mood not great at Brighton - Ive plead guilt to one court but not other - how many years do I get??  whistling.gif

I used to be called 'smasher' at school - but never smashed anything up!!!!

link

Well it made me smile.

Getting back to the dancing, I used to be pretty good at the splits. Would dance classes help restore that? I'd stopped doing the splits on medical reasons, but can now see that advice may have been wrong - maybe its just a confidence problem now. Maybe dance classes would also help with my low self esteem? And stop me from saying 'whatever' when I start to get the hump with someone.

I'm also keen on mastering the one handed handstand. Would dancing classes help with that or should I carry on with my zen classes on Wednesday evenings?

Col.

Social source share

Guest lagerlout

i have taken no dancing lessons and now

have introduced forward rolls,cartwheels,

handstands against walls, into my routine

ask anyone who as witnessed this... whistling.gif

Social source share

For fcuks sake Shane chill out, I was only employing sarcasm similar to some of the posts you send

link

ok then. i suggest you the smilies in future.

this is one is commonly used for sarcasm whistling.gif

we might get your drift then :D

shane

Social source share

link

gambian styleeee! :lol:

Shane

ps. pete, put that picture up on here to show people your dance :D

pps. too late...check out my avatar! :huh:

Edited by ShaneH
Social source share

link

I can confirm this statement and jolly good he is too :D

Social source share

Guest barnsey

Just a thought, but does Trickster intend to charge ££ for his services? If so, surely he must have to have a qualification in dance teaching to charge money? You can't teach Pottery, Karate, Driving, or anything these days, without some sort of certification, or so it seems.

You can see the scenario, after 6 weeks, Mr 'Two left feet' has learned nothing.

Mr TLF -"Iv'e bin comin' here six weeks 'an 'im still crap. I thought you was a professional teacher?"

Trickster -"Well no, actually, I'm just a bloke wot can dance a bit"

Mr TLF -"No bloody wonder I can't dance! you've got no more qualifications to teach me than my dog! How can I learn to dance when you ain't a proper teacher? You've bin taking my money under false pretences, I'm gonna sue your arse into oblivion!"

Also does he have a first aid certificate? will he make sure that his punters are medicaly fit to exert themselves befor starting classes?

Mr TLF keels over with a heart attack midway thru "Hit and Run."- Later in hospital..

Mr TLF -"well I thought I would be ok, I mean, he didn't ask me if I had a dicky ticker befor I started, and he is supposed to know what he's doing, so I thought it would be ok! Lucky for me one of the class was an off-duty nurse, or I'd be brown bread! The bloke is incompetent, I'm gonna sue his arse into oblivion!

Finaly, should either of the above transpire, some sort of public liability insurance may be in order.

I know this may sound a bit extreme, but stranger things have happened, and he may just be getting himself into very murky waters, what with the current trend for litigation at the drop of a hat!

link

on this one i say goodlook to chris after all he's a great dancer and was taught himself by in my opinion probably the best (keb darge) .i was taught myself not to dance but another much sort after skill on the seen by another great master (paul amer)so if any wants lessons in talkin shite and dribbling give us a shout.

Social source share

Guest mattmale

I was wondering if the Trickster would publish a course sylabus, cos i have specific needs, but cannot get all the way down to London town.

In particular I would be interested to hear how to exit the dance floor, from a horizontal position, following my dire attempts at spinning around and around at NCSC on saturday.  I'm not sure if getting dragged off by the ankles is entirely kosher.

link

Good point.

A few things i'd like to find out too...

How do i sneak off the dance floor after dancing halfway through a record and (a) realising i'm too knackered to carry on, or ( cool.gif It's something crap i thought i liked?

How do i avoid stopping too early while dancing to a record i don't know? (At the moment i slow down pretending to rest a little ready to stop or speed up again at a moment's notice but it's not really subtle enough)

What do i do with a record i've just bought when a storming sound comes on and i haven't had time to pop out to the car yet? (Usually i dance with my thumb through the centre of it, but it looks like i'm posing. Maybe i should use two fingers?)

How do sneakily cripple the ankles of civilians who have strayed onto the dancefloor in a druken state, pint and fag in hand, without getting a kicking?

How do i disguise the fact i've just rushed onto the floor in the opening bars of a song i love then suddenly realise it was something else with a similar intro?

whistling.gif

M.

Social source share

Well it made me smile.

Getting back to the dancing, I used to be pretty good at the splits. Would dance classes help restore that? I'd stopped doing the splits on medical reasons, but can now see that advice may have been wrong - maybe its just a confidence problem now. Maybe dance classes would also help with my low self esteem? And stop me from saying 'whatever' when I start to get the hump with someone.

I'm also keen on mastering the one handed handstand. Would dancing classes help with that or should I carry on with my zen classes on Wednesday evenings?

Col.

link

HI Col, the dance classes werent for acrobatic skills, been long time since I could do my one handed handstand since my car accident!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!