Larry Davis

Guest in town Mikey

Guest in town Mikey

Been thinking about selling "I've been hurt so many times", but was put off by the thread where people were, ahem, discussing the value.

Mine is Mint Minus.

PM me with an offer. If I get a good enough one I wont bother putting it on ebay. I think I will give it until Monday lunchtime. If I dint receive a decent offer by then I will put it up for auction.

No extra postage fee, if you are spending this much on a record, what's a few quid between friends. :thumbsup:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest in town Mikey

Thought you said you would never sell it Mikey :(:thumbsup:

Spot on. I did say that didnt I. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought, I don't like the record so why keep it. A few extra quid will come in extremely handy right now, so balls to it.

There may be one or two others I would never sell sitting in my record player free home too

:(

Social source share

Spot on. I did say that didnt I. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought, I don't like the record so why keep it. A few extra quid will come in extremely handy right now, so balls to it.

There may be one or two others I would never sell sitting in my record player free home too

:thumbsup:

No harm in that Mikey! some times needs are a must, especially if you use the wonga to purchase somthing you would get alot more enjoyment from :(

Social source share

Guest chorleybloke

No harm in that Mikey! some times needs are a must, especially if you use the wonga to purchase somthing you would get alot more enjoyment from :thumbsup:

Just goes to prove that beauty is in the eye of the beholder - I wouldn't dream of selling my copy. That's why this scene is so rich.

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

Been thinking about selling "I've been hurt so many times", but was put off by the thread where people were, ahem, discussing the value.

and thats what put me off making an offer

Davie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!