membership cards for New Century

Membership cards can be picked up from New Century warm up at the Ducie Bridge on Sat from 7pm to 10pm..No tickets on sale for all-niter ...£10 on the door with membership...Djs John Weston..Gene R...Nick Hackett..

Also we have a dj to play in the bar area after all niter with hot drinks..8am to 9am

for all people with no homes to go to..We hope that dj Brett will be playing the tunes if he is still alive???

If you need anymore info contact me on mobile...07752084878

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Chris Waterman

Hi Stamford

Yes mate you can fill out your details and will be issued with a card there and then

Cheers

Chris W

Social source share

Membership cards can be picked up from New Century warm up at the Ducie Bridge on Sat from 7pm to 10pm..No tickets on sale for all-niter ...£10 on the door with membership...Djs John Weston..Gene R...Nick Hackett..

Also we have a dj to play in the bar area after all niter with hot drinks..8am to 9am

for all people with no homes to go to..We hope that dj Brett will be playing the tunes if he is still alive???

If you need anymore info contact me on mobile...07752084878

Can we just clarify that i am not or ever will be a "DJ",Mr Cato has threatened a complete alcohol ban on me if i do not comply with his and the New Centurys demands.......

See you all later

yours....... punter with the odd battered 45

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!