SW17

8.30 - 1.30 Admission £6

Residents Mike Ritson & Dave Rivers

Plus special guests

Derek Mead & Pete Kelross

Free parking at rear of club

what no free cd?

ill still be there

I don't think a free CD would make any difference to people choosing which event they go to to be honest, it's who is DJing on the night which counts, not what you play in the car on the way home

I don't think a free CD would make any difference to people choosing which event they go to to be honest, it's who is DJing on the night which counts, not what you play in the car on the way home

thats why ill be at tooting and not the dome :thumbsup:

Future guests are

Ginger Taylor Friday 28th October

Neil Jones Friday 25th November

cant wait

neil is there day b4 my b/day

which incidently is same nite as lightwater

and only a pound to get in :thumbsup:

Edited by moldie

Moldie will you be so kind as to carry me to and from the toilets and dance floor tomorrow night please?

id carry you to the ends of the earth

u sure u not just pissed

lolol

look fwd to seing you both there

regards moldie

there will be a few southern ppl there

me mischief plus the delectable emma beanflicker

chris and cecil from bromley

So who's going along tomorrow night then? and dont forget I now have a hernia and require help with getting drinks, being carried to the toilets and dance floor :lol::thumbsup:

here is what i have in case you have a relapse

post-2061-1128029082.jpg

Not 100% sure we will be there at mo.. have started to come down with cold.. 1/4 of my work have it...

It seems that that time of year is upon us already, gets earlier and earlier every year eh! My son's acting as if he has flu (slight cough) :rolleyes:

Not 100% sure we will be there at mo.. have started to come down with cold.. 1/4 of my work have it...

mischief you only have four people that work at your place

the charity shop has never had many staff :rolleyes:

If it is i'm at the front, i'm not bending over behind him with my head up hes arsk!!!! No way...

i scrub it every day.its clean..piles yes poop no

Had a fantastic night, big thanks to Moldie for the lift's to and from the dance floor :thumbsup:

it was my pleasure although the frequent toilet trips got me some funny looks and one bar staff asked me if you had drunk too much

:thumbsup:

Had a fantastic night, big thanks to Moldie for the lift's to and from the dance floor :ohmy:

moldie that's the first time you've picked something up that not made of vinyl :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::unsure:

it was my pleasure although the frequent toilet trips got me some funny looks and one bar staff asked me if you had drunk too much

:thumbsup:

Don't worry I told them you was using me for an excuse to go to the ladies coz they had softer bog roll :thumbsup::thumbsup: