New Book- Who the hell is Frank Wilson

From the guy who wrote Nightshift, his second book out soon

PAOLO HEWITT : AUTHOR JOURNALIST. " Pete's story is really pacey and exciting so my question is " Who The Hell's Pete McKenna " and more importantly should you read his book ? As the man himself once sang " Indeed you should ".

MARK SARGEANT : MUSIC EDITOR SCOOTERING MAGAZINE. " Sums up the essence of the " golden era " incorporating the seven esses - substances scooters skinheads sex and seven inch soul gems. A fictional journey back to the worlds first superclub. A sizzling scintillating story ".

JOHN KING : AUTHOR. " I got into Pete's story quickly and it works well, chugging along at a good pace. It is a powerful book I can easily imagine as a good film ".

PETE HAIGH : DJ FEATURE WRITER. " Pete's second opus is a mix of fact and fiction about 70's life in the northern soul underground and what you get is more " Lock Stock And Northern Soul ". Pete lets you live the life whether you want to live it again or just enjoy the ride. Only you can say and I wonder what Frank will think ? ".

Website currently under construction. Demand is hgh so get in early by getting on the mailing list or order a copy by contacting the following.

" WHO THE HELL'S FRANK WILSON ? " IS OUT MID AUGUST AVAILABLE INITIALLY FROM

TWISTED SAMURAI PUBLISHING,

PO BOX 723,

LANCASTER LA1 5WT.

PRICE : CHEQUES OR POSTAL ORDERS FOR £6.99 + £199 POST PACKING.

Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

karen

any chance of you posting it up in news/article section

think be of interest and worthwhile as sometimes stuff on the forum gets "buried" before anyone sees it:)

mike

Ive just done it Mike but for some reason it appears to have gone up twice? Sorry I have no idea why.

Karen

Social source share

cheers karen, sorted out the extra post

just use post as a reminder that if got ought "worthwhile" "interesting" and "of use" reckon may be worth posting it as well in news/articles section as its more "permanent" and stuff stays in focus longer... if know what I mean :)

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

I want to buy 'Who The Hell's Frank Wilson' either on line or by phone - need it quick it's for a pressie - can't see 'Twisted Samurai Publishing' listed anywhere.

Grateful for any help - thanks.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

I want to buy 'Who The Hell's Frank Wilson' either on line or by phone - need it quick it's for a pressie - can't see 'Twisted Samurai Publishing' listed anywhere.

I don't know if it's out yet mate. we have a copy at home but that's for review purposes so i'm not sure that it is on general release just yet....having said that it can't be far off...

John

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

That's better Kolla!!!!! so it is available now seaside bloke ;o)))

Just love Pete Haigh's "Lockstock and Northern Soul" quote..........

Social source share

If you need this quickly try sending a mail to

petemckenna999@yahoo.co.uk

Ali

Social source share

• 9 months later...

PAOLO HEWITT : AUTHOR JOURNALIST. " Pete's story is really pacey and exciting so my question is " Who The Hell's Pete McKenna " and more importantly should you read his book ? As the man himself once sang " Indeed you should ".

"Indeed you should"? Has Paulo got a version of Frank Wilson no-one else has heard? :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!