South Coast Soul Club

Guest vespastu

Guest vespastu

Hi all. Thought it was about time to jog your memories as it is only 3 weeks till our next do at the Elm park hotel 20 Cavendish place Eastbourne. (Road opposite the Pier, 100 yards down on the left.) 15th Oct,

8 till 1am, Guest Dj's, Paul McKey and Steve McMahone. £5 entry and a free CD for the first 40 people through the door as this is our 2nd anniversary bash :thumbsup:

Rooms are available at the hotel at the cost of £30 per head, this includes, Bed Breakfast and entry to the do. Ok it's not the Ritz but the sheets are clean and the bar stays open till you go to bed :unsure: I got to bed at 6am last time. You can book a room by calling me on 07790613098 or send me a pm or e-mail.

Hope to see some of you there. All the best. Stu :D

Edited by vespastu
  • Replies 18
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest GrooveJunkies

Hi all. Thought it was about time to jog your memories as it is only 3 weeks till our next do at the Elm park hotel 20 Cavendish place Eastbourne. (Road opposite the Pier, 100 yards down on the left.) 15th Oct,

8 till 1am, Guest Dj's, Paul McKey and Steve McMahone. £5 entry and a free CD for the first 40 people through the door as this is our 2nd anniversary bash :unsure:

Rooms are available at the hotel at the cost of £30 per head, this includes, Bed Breakfast and entry to the do. Ok it's not the Ritz but the sheets are clean and the bar stays open till you go to bed :lol: I got to bed at 6am last time. You can book a room by calling me on 07790613098 or send me a pm or e-mail.

Hope to see some of you there. All the best. Stu ph34r.gif

GOOD LUCK :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vespastu

I've heard good things about this event and I see that Paul McKay is guesting...can't make this one I'm sorry to say but I'll watch for the next one. Have a great night :unsure:

Good to hear people are saying good things about us :unsure: Makes it all worth it :wicked:

Next one should be in December sometime. All the best. STU.

Guest vespastu

Likewise, will have to try and time a trip down south to accompany Mrs Chaoswoman to this sometime :unsure:

Thanks Rachel. Linda always gives us support. Top Chick :wicked:

Hope to se you at our December one. All the best. STU.

Stu + Steve - just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to you both and your lovely wives for putting on such a brilliant 2nd Birthday Bash last night. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, especially being on the same bill as Paul McKay and your good selves. Your club has one of the best local supports I've experienced to date and always with such a friendly atmsosphere. Oh, and the momento cd is top notch :shades:

Cheers, Steve :wicked:

Stu + Steve - just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to you both and your lovely wives for putting on such a brilliant 2nd Birthday Bash last night. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, especially being on the same bill as Paul McKay and your good selves. Your club has one of the best local supports I've experienced to date and always with such a friendly atmsosphere. Oh, and the momento cd is top notch :shades:

Cheers, Steve :wicked:

Got agree with Steve a great night fantastic music and very friendly atmosphere we had a great night, I was told by Paul McKay that my daughter Karen should be upgradeded to a fully fledged soulie now............ :ohmy::yes:

Linda

Guest vespastu

Thanks Steve and Lin whistling.gif

I must say i was a bit worried about what sort of turn out we would get because we where clashing with so many do's but was thrilled with the turn out :D After such a great night it proves that all the hard work that has gone in over the past 2 years has paid off :thumbsup: I felt that everyone had a great time and feel we now have a superb base to build on. Sean Chapman once said to me, Build from the bottom and target your local people because they are the one's who will turn up for you every time.. How right he was :D

Thanks to Paul Mckay and Steve McMahon for a great job done :)

Next one is 10th December. Hope to see you there.

All the best from a very happy and very proud STU.

I must heartily concur with Steve and Linda. Well done Stu & Steve - a good night well organised and well attended. Be very surprised if anyone failed to enjoy themselves. Dancers were up for it and even one with a shattered knee cap danced the night away. Helen was unable to dance due to ligament trouble, but otherwise was glad she came. Met several people new to us. the ticket and B&B on the premises has got to be a bargain at £30 if you're travelling or just fancy a few late drinks (as residents). Hope we can make the next one.

Cheers chaps and ladies!

Thanks Steve and Lin whistling.gif

I must say i was a bit worried about what sort of turn out we would get because we where clashing with so many do's but was thrilled with the turn out :D After such a great night it proves that all the hard work that has gone in over the past 2 years has paid off :thumbsup: I felt that everyone had a great time and feel we now have a superb base to build on. Sean Chapman once said to me, Build from the bottom and target your local people because they are the one's who will turn up for you every time.. How right he was :D

Thanks to Paul Mckay and Steve McMahon for a great job done :)

Next one is 10th December. Hope to see you there.

All the best from a very happy and very proud STU.

Very glad it went well........I can't make 10th December as I'm up in Scotland but I'll be there in the new year...keep at it!