Guest Baz

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soul stormers

Does it still have a picture of the little man on it Baz? If so, it'll be the old boot.

Sorry, should have also said, on a white label with black writing

hi origianls don varner has a multcoloured label design

bootleg is black & white :thumbsup:

Social source share

Does it still have a picture of the little man on it Baz? If so, it'll be the old boot.

Sorry, should have also said, on a white label with black writing

Cant remember it was in a friends box so i said would ask on here, but i think i recall the little man on it :thumbsup:

Thanks for all replies

Social source share

Cant remember it was in a friends box so i said would ask on here, but i think i recall the little man on it :thumbsup:

Thanks for all replies

Only reason i asked is because i know you dig deep to find records Baz. Just wondering if a genuine white demo exists. But odds would be on it not having the picture on it. I've learnt to be more open minded since this white demo of the Magnetics on Sable was found. A year ago i would've bet a grand that a w/d of this didn't exist!

Edited by pottsy
Social source share

Only reason i asked is because i know you dig deep to find records Baz. Just wondering if a genuine white demo exists. But odds would be on it not having the picture on it. I've learnt to be more open minded since this white demo of the Magnetics on Sable was found. A year ago i would've bet a grand that a w/d of this didn't exist!

https://cgi.ebay.com/DON-VARNER-45-rpm-on-Q...1QQcmdZViewItem

An original issue on ebay now.

Boot is as has been described white with black writing almos a negative image of the orig issue. Never heard of a white demo but as ady says never say never.

Boot on ebay too

https://cgi.ebay.com/Northern-Soul-Don-Varn...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by ged parker
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!