Garland Green Lp On Ocean Front

Sunnysoul

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Assuming the only one on Ocean Front is the one with big green writing on the front,.....

I doubt it will be expensive at all but you never know. I remember a couple of ok covers of Lamont Doziers 'trying to hold' and 'loves calling', Lamont Dozier was involved in the album but not as producer, might have been a bit better if he had produced it though.

As for dance floor action, not sure, there are 2 or 3 'ok' dancers on there but I suspect they might sound a bit dated now. Released in 1983

Social source share

Assuming the only one on Ocean Front is the one with big green writing on the front,.....

I doubt it will be expensive at all but you never know. I remember a couple of ok covers of Lamont Doziers 'trying to hold' and 'loves calling', Lamont Dozier was involved in the album but not as producer, might have been a bit better if he had produced it though.

As for dance floor action, not sure, there are 2 or 3 'ok' dancers on there but I suspect they might sound a bit dated now. Released in 1983

Goes from $80 to $100 ..fantastic lp . RCA stuff was brilliant too must dig all his stuff out

Social source share

well what do I know ey, mile out on the price and Simon describes it as fantastic!!

different strokes and all that, I will play it again though

Just love voices like his ... For dancing though .check out his revue stuff and more modern

RCA outings "I quit running the sreets " and the most popular "Dont let love walk out on us"

Simon M

:rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!