Greatstone Soul Club

A big thankyou to everyone who came last night we were'nt far from a full house, lots of travellers and stopovers so i am assuming some heavy heads this morning.

Mace was fantastic thoroughly enjoyed his set and will definately be back in the future, Stevie Z was in top form, and Budgie as always a well mixed set. Tony & Paul were in there element and the debonair pair played some outsatnding tunes. will post up my playlist later.

Back to the night and the dancefloor was busy from start to finish and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves nice to see a few new faces as awell as familiar ones Phil wainwright 2 months on the trot making up for lost time up in the wilderness, John Weston as well minus hat :thumbsup: nice to meet Ezzie and Bob Cornock, Johnny beggs had even combed his hair for the night out (he said the wind had combed it for him) :lol: if i have'nt mentioned you don't be offended it is still early and my mind is still a bit hazy :D

On a bummer note Steve Green had a record misplaced from his Box so anyone who had sales boxes with them could you check them to make sure it was'nt put into yours by mistake the record is in a picture sleeve and by lost generation. you can contact Steve directly on here he is cenco.

mark

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A big thankyou to everyone who came last night we were'nt far from a full house, lots of travellers and stopovers so i am assuming some heavy heads this morning.

Mace was fantastic thoroughly enjoyed his set and will definately be back in the future, Stevie Z was in top form, and Budgie as always a well mixed set. Tony & Paul were in there element and the debonair pair played some outsatnding tunes. will post up my playlist later.

Back to the night and the dancefloor was busy from start to finish and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves nice to see a few new faces as awell as familiar ones Phil wainwright 2 months on the trot making up for lost time up in the wilderness, John Weston as well minus hat :thumbsup: nice to meet Ezzie and Bob Cornock, Johnny beggs had even combed his hair for the night out (he said the wind had combed it for him) :lol: if i have'nt mentioned you don't be offended it is still early and my mind is still a bit hazy :D

On a bummer note Steve Green had a record misplaced from his Box so anyone who had sales boxes with them could you check them to make sure it was'nt put into yours by mistake the record is in a picture sleeve and by lost generation. you can contact Steve directly on here he is cenco.

mark

What a great night that was quality tune's allnight we had a great timethumbsup.gif

Thanks Mark for mentioning the record ,i found it this morning the picture sleeve has gone and the record had been put in with another so atleast i still got it panik oversweatingbullets.gif big thanks to all who looked through their boxes much appreciatedthumbsup.gif

if anyone comes across the picture sleeve please let me know thanks...

Edited by cenco

That's great news Steve see you soon glad you had a great night thanks for supporting us and I am looking forward to you dj'ing for us, also Ezzie think you are both on the same night aren't you.

Mark

yes mark both on the same night and really looking forward to itthumbsup.gif

Guest Marcelle

Thanks to all who contributed to our "date night" laugh.gif .... I had a great time danced, chatted had a drink or 2 rolleyes.gif then danced somemore .... what more could you want at the weekend hmmmm .... nowt xxx

Thanks to the pomoters and the very friendly crowd ,also the djs for the superb toons played ......had a great night at Greatstones first time for me........will be at next one for sure ........:thumbsup:

Edited by Dale