Swinton Vic Northern Soul Night Sat 22Nd Jan S64 8Pu

sweatingbullets.gifSecond night at Swinton Vic for me and El Nel, really looking forward to it although a little bit nervous , two cracking guest DJ,s Mark & Pete Jones (AKA Jonah The Wok and Lil Shit Pete or Pedro) warm up dj Betty Bump Karen , 100% vinyl and classic oldies and motown , first one went great even though weather was terrible so thanks to all that attended and made it a special night for me and nel .

£3 on the door and bar till 12.30 , finish 1 pm , also cheap bar.

Regards and hope to see you all on saturday

KTF Mickey2Dinnershatsoff2.gif

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

looking forward to it too mick ,we got of to a cracking start with the first one so the preasure on to keep it going , think we got the right line up though mate ,hatsoff2.gif

looking forward to it too mick ,we got of to a cracking start with the first one so the preasure on to keep it going , think we got the right line up though mate ,hatsoff2.gif

thumbsup.gifyeah first one wa great , do mean WOK & PEDRO & BETTY BUMP lol , that nel n 2dinners ok i guess ha , cant wait and welcome everyone again , mite even have a lil drink or two

Guest transportclub

:huh: LOOKING FORWARD TO SATURDAY, I'M SURE IT WILL BE AS GOOD AS THE LAST ONE.

SPUN SOME CLASSIC NORTHERN SOUNDS IN DECEMBER, KEEP EM COMING. :lol:

sweatingbullets.gifSecond night at Swinton Vic for me and El Nel, really looking forward to it although a little bit nervous , two cracking guest DJ,s Mark & Pete Jones (AKA Jonah The Wok and Lil Shit Pete or Pedro) warm up dj Betty Bump Karen , 100% vinyl and classic oldies and motown , first one went great even though weather was terrible so thanks to all that attended and made it a special night for me and nel .

£3 on the door and bar till 12.30 , finish 1 pm , also cheap bar.

Regards and hope to see you all on saturday

KTF Mickey2Dinnershatsoff2.gif

Sithee Satdi neet Micky :thumbsup:

Malc

Guest BrandySistaShirl

hatsoff2.gifsounds like we gunna be busy , fingers crossed, just gotta keep el nel sober ish ha

hope i dont have to wait 2 long at bar!!!!:lol: lol

if first one was owt to go by it should be a gud en.:D

sadly just 1 brandy sister (the good 1 i mite add)

nel sober....hes like us ...always is.x

Thanks for the vote of confidence shirl ,your dead right ime allways sober and behave like a perfect gent , looking forward to staying sober with you sat night love ,infact ime gonna get as sober as a newt again xxxhatsoff2.gif

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Thanks for the vote of confidence shirl ,your dead right ime allways sober and behave like a perfect gent , looking forward to staying sober with you sat night love ,infact ime gonna get as sober as a newt again xxxhatsoff2.gif

and so as not to be rude i shall join you.:yes:

c u sat if not before.xx

brandy sister with no drink ???

it just does not work???

Nostrodamus predicted that will happen ..................... in 2035 :thumbsup:

See you all tomorrow .

Malc

Edited by Malc Burton
Guest BrandySistaShirl

Nostrodamus predicted that will happen ..................... in 2035 :thumbup:

See you all tomorrow .

Malc

hello mr burton.:thumbup:

Michel Nostrodamus was very wise so if thats whats been said i shall see it through with pleasure.:thumbup:

see you both on saturday.xx

just back from setting the room up , sound system sounds brilliant , and the dance floor massive ,everything looking good for a cracking night of northern soul .hatsoff2.gif

just back from setting the room up , sound system sounds brilliant , and the dance floor massive ,everything looking good for a cracking night of northern soul .hatsoff2.gif

Hey up nel and mick hope you have a great night and you will sorry we cant be there due to commitments elsewhere but will be at the next one see you all soon yocky and joy KTF

Source Advert