The Guildhall, Burton On Trent

First one since the New Years Eve party and what a cracking night that was.

Saturday 22nd January

The Guildhall, Station Street

Burton on Trent DE14 1BX

Northern Soul and Motown Night

Classic oldies and current floor fillers

DJ's Mark & Jason

+ Guest DJ's Cressy & Mark Hopes

8:00pm - 1:00 am

Admission £4 before 10pm £5 after

Fantastic Venue - Large Dancefloor - Car Parking

For further details contact

Mark on: 07778 444011 - Jason: 07789 992411

www.soulinburton.com

• Replies 9
  • Views 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

First one since the New Years Eve party and what a cracking night that was.

Saturday 22nd January

The Guildhall, Station Street

Burton on Trent DE14 1BX

Northern Soul and Motown Night

Classic oldies and current floor fillers

DJ's Mark & Jason

+ Guest DJ's Cressy & Mark Hopes

8:00pm - 1:00 am

Admission £4 before 10pm £5 after

Fantastic Venue - Large Dancefloor - Car Parking

For further details contact

Mark on: 07778 444011 - Jason: 07789 992411

www.soulinburton.com

Have seen Cressy and Mark Hopes DJ many times and they always deliver the goods so it's going to be another cracking night thumbsup.gif

Really looking forward to it yes.gif

Well The Guildhalls now into it's 6th year and people keep supporting it because they know its always a good night with good music, quality guests and great atmosphere.

This ones going to be up there with the best as the guest DJ's are Cressy and Mark Hopes who always do a good job :thumbsup:

Hi Mark,

Looking forward to this one, we had a great night dj-ing at Derby and with all the feedback this should be a stormer too. Sat in a very snowy and wet NY, but will be back saturday morning ready and raring to go.

I think were bringing the mini-bus down again, so beer goggles for me and Cressy.

mark

Hi Mark,

Looking forward to this one, we had a great night dj-ing at Derby and with all the feedback this should be a stormer too. Sat in a very snowy and wet NY, but will be back saturday morning ready and raring to go.

I think were bringing the mini-bus down again, so beer goggles for me and Cressy.

mark

Hi Mark

Shame its so snowy and wet in New York but I'm sure you'll be thoroughly warmed up at The Guildhall. Its going to be a busy night and with you and Cressy on fire its going to be a stormer!! :D

Who's driving the giddy-bus this time? Graham? Or maybe Tracey taking a turn? :lol::no::D

See you Saturday

Well The Guildhalls now into it's 6th year and people keep supporting it because they know its always a good night with good music, quality guests and great atmosphere.

This ones going to be up there with the best as the guest DJ's are Cressy and Mark Hopes who always do a good job :thumbsup:

Firts time out for me since November.. Looking forwardto it.. Jas