• Replies 84
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Have a feeling the after party could be Barnstable MK2

Karen has washed me Yak jacket and Im all geared up for me dance with Liz.

think we can go for that I even found my barny the dinasour and smilie face hot water bottles :thumbsup: so baby won't b cold in the corner mind you we ain't got a balcony, Glad to hear Karen has managed to get the stains out of the Yak jacket.

its gonna b a fantastic night all round first the do then the after party Barnstaple MK2 x x x x

I'll bring some slower stuff for you to hobble round to if you like Ian............:yes:

Or you could always borrow Petes new zimmer, I'm sure he wouldn't mind...........yes.gif:D

PMSL at that Tony but I've moved off the zimmer, I only need 1 stick now :no: see you sat mate :D

I'm getting a bit excited about SATURDAY NIGHT looking foward to seeing everyone and snapping at a few ankles and Brookesy that pick of the skeleton on the zimmer is priceless, I cried laughing when I saw it.

The egg timer has started .

All have safe journeys to Wigan and we will see you there at 7.30pm 29th January till LATE earliest finish is 2am the latest is well.............lets see :rolleyes:rolleyes.gifwink.gif

Edited by soulsmurf

Really looking forward to helping a reet good bloke celebrate a milestone in his life. And chuffed to bits to be asked to play some of me tunes to help the party swing :thumbsup: Bring on Satdi.

Oh, found n piccy of Pete when he was a young lad, hunting out them elusive tunes..........

:thumbsup:tongue.gif:thumbup:

Sithi soon.

Edited by Blunny
Guest aaz19tdi

thats it you two, you just 'keep on keepin on' ........yep where's me coat :thumbsup:

"If its just like the weather " down here at the mo ill need me coat saturday :thumbsup:

Its cold here Lee but will soon warm up on Sat night, with all the great music that's gonna get played it will b hot hot hot

2 SLEEPS :hatsoff2: not that i'll sleep i'm soooo excited , records sorted , outfit sorted , pressies wrapped , IS IT SATURDAY YET ?? Liz get ready "The girls are nearly back in town" xxxxx

Not long now, aint even sorted any records out yet though.............:lol::lol:

Hope Petes looking forward to the birthday festivities! :thumbsup:

Don't worry about reaching 50, Pete......you've still got your youthful looks......oh, by the way, your new passport photo arrived today..............................

post-1505-0-59228200-1296155925_thumb.jp

Not long now, aint even sorted any records out yet though.............:thumbsup::)

Don't worry about reaching 50, Pete......you've still got your youthful looks......oh, by the way, your new passport photo arrived today..............................

That was funny Brookesy, glad you didn't post yours as well, one is bad enough but 2 would scare even the breavest of people wink.gif

Not long now, aint even sorted any records out yet though.............:thumbsup:no.gif

Mine sorted brookesy, not sure i should leave that modern tosh in there, but then again young pete was into his modern.....once :)

Mine sorted brookesy, not sure i should leave that modern tosh in there, but then again young pete was into his modern.....once :thumbsup:

you are sure right there Grant he lost his way for a short while but....................then he saw the light again. Don't worry Brookesy I never know what I'm gonna play just dip my hand in the box and pull one out.

Di the girls are sure back in town lads watch out

Edited by soulsmurf

you are sure right there Grant he lost his way for a short while but....................then he saw the light again. Don't worry Brookesy I never know what I'm gonna play just dip my hand in the box and pull one out.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Only problem with that one is I`M DRIVING!!!!! and have been known to be forgetfull when loading the car up :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

Guest kev such

Leaving early to morrow going to pay homage to station road and spinkle some Brut down the road.:thumbsup:

Work done, taxes done ( phew!!!!), box sorted, bags nearly packed ( even though Karen's packing for a fortnight ), bit of admin in the morning, then its up North for cake.

Guest porky yorkie

Dj times for this evening are

Room 1

8-9 smurfette

9-10 Blunny & Jeff

10-11 Harry

11-12 Di & Grant

12- 1 Kev

1-2 The old git ( if he's sober )

Room 2

8-9 Di

9-10 Kev

10-11 Brooksey

11 - 12 Harry

12 - 1 Grant

1 -2 Jeff & Blunny

Sorry for the late post of the times guy's n gals. I think room 2 is open to fluctuation,

Anyway it is a party so let's just have some fun.

Guest porky yorkie

ITS HERE WOO HOO , I'M VERY VERY EXCITED AND ITS NOT EVEN MY BIRTHDAY :thumbsup: CANT WAIT TO SEE YA'LL , SEE YA IN A FEW HOURS :lol: XXXX

Your excited god Liz has driven me right round the bend this week.

Room 1

8-9 smurfette

9-10 Blunny & Jeff

10-11 Harry

11-12 Di & Grant

12- 1 Kev

Room 2

8-9 Di

9-10 Kev

10-11 Brooksey

11 - 12 Harry

12 - 1 Grant

1 -2 Jeff & Blunny

Sorry for the late post of the times guy's n gals. I think room 2 is open to fluctuation,

OOOO Granty baby can you handle me for a second time ?? :wub::lol: Harry cant thats why we dont double deck :thumbsup: excitement is reaching DANGER LEVEL :lol:laugh.gif xxx

Guest kev such

Room 1

8-9 smurfette

9-10 Blunny & Jeff

10-11 Harry

11-12 Di & Grant

12- 1 Kev

Room 2

8-9 Di

9-10 Kev

10-11 Brooksey

11 - 12 Harry

12 - 1 Grant

1 -2 Jeff & Blunny

Whats fluctuation and how will I know if its happening so I can comfortably recognise it and make a informed decision as to wether I want to fluctuate? Is there a crib card or anything outlining the main elements to look out for concerning fluctuating?

See you in a few hours. Save us some cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kev such

Room 1

8-9 smurfette

9-10 Blunny & Jeff

10-11 Harry

11-12 Di & Grant

12- 1 Kev

Room 2

8-9 Di

9-10 Kev

10-11 Brooksey

11 - 12 Harry

12 - 1 Grant

1 -2 Jeff & Blunny

2 Rooms :lol::wub: back upstairs for more records laugh.gif:lol: see ya soon matey :thumbsup:

Source Advert